1. Struggling to do a project for one of the kids I'm tutoring and it's beyond my capabilities...

What ****ing teacher assigns kids in their first year studying oop **** like cross-session data saving via binary files.

2. Im sitting here thinking I need a new PC.

I found out the cause of me having no money to buy said PC with.

That in dollars is: $1150
    That in euros is: €1100

3. Hextech crafting is so addictive. I've spent so much on the boxes, especially the snowdown ones. The sad part is that I'm stuck with over 50 skins shards because I don't own the champions ;/

4. Hextech crafting is so addictive. I've spent so much on the boxes, especially the snowdown ones. The sad part is that I'm stuck with over 50 skins shards because I don't own the champions ;/
    more to spend on then

5. Hextech crafting is so addictive. I've spent so much on the boxes, especially the snowdown ones. The sad part is that I'm stuck with over 50 skins shards because I don't own the champions ;/
    I got Pulsefire Ezreal sitting, and 1.3k Orange essence... I need 3k to unlock and Im poor atm cos buying christmas gifts and such.

6. Struggling to do a project for one of the kids I'm tutoring and it's beyond my capabilities...

What ****ing teacher assigns kids in their first year studying oop **** like cross-session data saving via binary files.
    Java or C++? It's super easy in Java and doesn't look too bad in C++, a first time student might have some issues in C++ though

7. C++

It looks super easy on paper, with simple examples like a char*, aye, but when adapted to the project I'm working on it's anything but easy.

8. C++

It looks super easy on paper, with simple examples like a char*, aye, but when adapted to the project I'm working on it's anything but easy.
    Everywhere is says char in the sample should be able to be replaced with the object name, but it could be harder than that. In Java there's a nice class called objectwriter and serializable that makes it wayyyyyyyyy easier than the C++ examples i found

9. I just encountered a db (on the internet, surprising right, I know).

So I try to be helpful by hinting at /mistake/ and saying how it can be done differently for better results and get treated like I murdered someone.
    And I'm like all "Sorry (your highness)." thinking the highness part in my head obviously.

10. So I try to be helpful by hinting at /mistake/ and saying how it can be done differently for better results and get treated like I murdered someone.
    That reminds me of a certain place. Isn't it lovely when Karma hits back? It always gets a giggle out of me.

I mean, I thought that your position would teach you that people from a project don't like outsiders pointing out flaws. Apparently not. What a surprise.*cough*
    Edited: December 20, 2016

11. Everywhere is says char in the sample should be able to be replaced with the object name
    It's how I expected it to work too.
    Apparently not.

12. 4 more days until Christmas Eve and I'm not feeling it at all. It's like a normal cold period with nothing festive about it. I see so many people thoroughly concerned about their own lives and no longer caring for tradition. It's like Chistmas is not even days away.
    I also have this odd feeling of foreboding, like something bad is about to happen and this will be the last Christmas we'll have.
    Now I came home to hear about another "terrorist" attack in Belgium?

13. It was in Germany.. not Belgium.

Unless something happened in the last 5 minutes and the DailyMail hasnt updated.

14. So I try to be helpful by hinting at /mistake/ and saying how it can be done differently for better results and get treated like I murdered someone.
    I know that feeling all too well. A certain well known project comes to mind when I read this. Sadly, not much has changed in terms of moving in the direction I suggested for improvement and better quality.

15. It was in Germany.. not Belgium.

Unless something happened in the last 5 minutes and the DailyMail hasnt updated.
    Yeah, I wanted to write Berlin but I ended up typing Belgium in haste. It makes me sad, man. All these attacks are so...