1. By the way you carry yourself, I thought you'd be better than going straight for the lowest hanging fruit. Superbly meme'd

2. EDIT: As for the religion matter, I'll assume you mean the situation in the middle east. None of that would happen if no government touched it. ISIS' existance would not be justified if no government bombarded their cities. The war wouldn't even start in the first place if a government didn't move jews to Palestine, dozens of years ago.
    Thousands of civilians dying by the hand of western powers= Collateral damage.
    Few civilians killed by vengeful terrorists= Attack on humanity, and pledge to drop more bombs in the Middle East.

3. By the way you carry yourself, I thought you'd be better than going straight for the lowest hanging fruit. Superbly meme'd
    Some targets don't deserve more effort than the least amount necessary.

4. Full on damage control mode now? Boi

5. I have no idea what you've been trying to say since your previous reply.
    I proudly don't speak "millennial."

6. My day in PoE was so damn fun, I'm actually pushing content for once. Usually I got bored wayyyy before end game. Experiencing the harder game content is really fun.

Spoiler: Show

That core looks pretty nasty. No leech and -60% es recovery. How did you manage that?
    All I did so far is rip 3 of my chars while leveling because 1.brain farts, 2.EU server lag, 3.power outage. Feeling pretty demotivated to start a 4th one tbh
    Edited: December 23, 2016

7. Dunno why I never knew about this before, but it's pretty enjoyable. Also digging Skálmöld, even if I can't pronounce the majority of their song titles and lyrics.

How is S&G's winter season shaping up? My house is a complete mess and half the rooms are glorified storage closets, but at least I'm done with exams for a short while. Also, **** snowbirds. Traffic is too goddamn crazy. At least the weather will be nice right before some rich old bastard T-bones me because he should've stopped driving thirty years ago.

8. I'm cooking gingerbread people and the first of them looks like an unholy homunculus spawn within the deepest bowels of hell. To my defense, my gingerbread house looks cute. I haven't brought gifts for everyone yet and I'm anxious for tomorrow.
    What would you get a 20 something years old christian girl for Christmas?

9. What would you get a 20 something years old christian girl for Christmas?
    Slayer's God Hates us All album. Make sure you make her listen to Disciple or God Send Death.

Merry Christmas for the ones who care about the season.

10. Slayer's God Hates us All album. Make sure you make her listen to Disciple or God Send Death.

Merry Christmas for the ones who care about the season.

My favourite 9/11.

11. My favourite 9/11.
    I hate everyone equally
    You can't tear that out of me
    No segregation -separation
    Just me in my world of enemies
    I never said I wanted to be God's disciple
    I'll never be the one to blindly follow

Clearly a good speech to start a Christmas dinner. I still love to show up to Christmas events with my Slayer t-shirt just to make the devouted followers feel offended.

12. I hate everyone equally
    You can't tear that out of me
    No segregation -separation
    Just me in my world of enemies
    I never said I wanted to be God's disciple
    I'll never be the one to blindly follow

Clearly a good speech to start a Christmas dinner. I still love to show up to Christmas events with my Slayer t-shirt just to make the devouted followers feel offended.
    Dont you steal my line you little ****er, I AM THE ONE WHO HATES EVERYONE EQUALLY.

13. Dont you steal my line you little ****er, I AM THE ONE WHO HATES EVERYONE EQUALLY.
    Oy, blame Slayer for writting down such statement. The song was released back in 2001 and it was released on the 9/11. Curious ****...

14. I've been to a Slayer concert this summer and sadly they didn't play Disciple. It was still a great show, even if I miss Dave Lombardo behind the drums. Raining Blood+Black Magic was a double deadly shot which I really enjoyed. I hope to not wait 6 years again to see them on stage.

15. I've been to a Slayer concert this summer and sadly they didn't play Disciple. It was still a great show, even if I miss Dave Lombardo behind the drums. Raining Blood+Black Magic was a double deadly shot which I really enjoyed. I hope to not wait 6 years again to see them on stage.
    I've seen them live three times and they were beasts. 1998, 2008 and 2011. However, they've lost a lot of their power with the exit of Dave Lombardo. Plus King has become a lazy fatass. This last album was a dissapointment as a whole.

However the mosh pit with Raining Blood is ALWAYS amazing.