1. I've seen them live three times and they were beasts. 1998, 2008 and 2011. However, they've lost a lot of their power with the exit of Dave Lombardo. Plus King has become a lazy fatass. This last album was a dissapointment as a whole.

However the mosh pit with Raining Blood is ALWAYS amazing.
    Couldn't agree more. They are the first metal band I've ever seen live back in 2005, when Lombardo just rejoined them after the first break-up. It has been... AMAZING! I was shocked by the mosh pit, it was my first metal concert and I couldn't believe watching all those guys around me going crazy as ****. My hair turned grey, covered in dust, lifted by the costant people jumping and knocking me back and forth (it was inside an arena). Good old memories. The concert I've seen this summer was strange also because it was the first time I saw them playing without Jeff Hanneman (RIP). Gary Holt is a wonderful guitar player, and I love his Exodus riffs, but you can't feel the same without the real Angel of Death on stage. I think the last decent Slayer album has been Chirst Illusion but I know it's hard to find the motivation to write good thrash metal songs after thirty years.

2. What would you get a 20 something years old christian girl for Christmas?
    This really isn't a question you can ask. It depends on so many factors, such as their personal interests and your relationship to them, and how much money you want to spend. I also don't think her religion has any relevance. But,

a) A Powerbank (good for people who use their devices on a regular basis and would benefit from portable charging)
    b) Wireless Bluetooth Speakers (for people always listening to music - self-explanatory)
    c) A mug with a picture of her favourite tv show character/movie character/ something Christian related. (Mugs are good)
    d) A gift voucher to her favourite clothes store/coffee shop/ jewellery
    e) Bath/body set ??
    f) Chocolate. (Obviously)
    g) A skill book (Cooking etc)
    h) A special edition bible? or a special edition of her favourite book?

idk about these things tho

3. kek, offer a girl chocolate... "ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME FAT?" it's what will happen, yes ? :D

offer her the ****ing pope himself, she'll be pleased

4. Couldn't agree more. They are the first metal band I've ever seen live back in 2005, when Lombardo just rejoined them after the first break-up. It has been... AMAZING! I was shocked by the mosh pit, it was my first metal concert and I couldn't believe watching all those guys around me going crazy as ****. My hair turned grey, covered in dust, lifted by the costant people jumping and knocking me back and forth (it was inside an arena). Good old memories. The concert I've seen this summer was strange also because it was the first time I saw them playing without Jeff Hanneman (RIP). Gary Holt is a wonderful guitar player, and I love his Exodus riffs, but you can't feel the same without the real Angel of Death on stage. I think the last decent Slayer album has been Chirst Illusion but I know it's hard to find the motivation to write good thrash metal songs after thirty years.
    The first Metal band I saw live was Machine Head opening for Slayer and I fell in love with them. They've been my favorite band since 1998. I absolutely agree with you with the fact that they kinda "died" after Christ Illusion. In fact, Metal bands in general have been with issues to bring something new to the genre. The last albums that got my full love were Bloodstone & Diamonds from Machine Head (2014) and Metallica's new album (Hardwired... To Self Destruct).

5. That core looks pretty nasty. No leech and -60% es recovery. How did you manage that?
    All I did so far is rip 3 of my chars while leveling because 1.brain farts, 2.EU server lag, 3.power outage. Feeling pretty demotivated to start a 4th one tbh
    Honestly speaking, he was just one shot 6 times. Grandspectrum deals wayyyy too much damage still (running 15 right now), he even skiped a phase because the heart's burn prolifed to him and he died in 2-3 seconds. And speaking of server lag, that's the reason why I'm not touching HC this league, while it's a tradition of mine to play HC every league. Flameblast already causes spikes and it can become unbearable at times in breaches, so I rather pass up on HC this time around.

Eitherway, incase you get annoyed with the HC side of things, I'll pass you some currency and a mapping base in BSC to start out with. Seems quite common this time around, half the people on my Flist are HC player, but only 2 stuck with the league this time, the rest actually went to SC.

6. kek, offer a girl chocolate... "ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME FAT?" it's what will happen, yes ?
    Only if she's crazy, uptight and lacking in personality.

7. The first Metal band I saw live was Machine Head opening for Slayer and I fell in love with them. They've been my favorite band since 1998. I absolutely agree with you with the fact that they kinda "died" after Christ Illusion. In fact, Metal bands in general have been with issues to bring something new to the genre. The last albums that got my full love were Bloodstone & Diamonds from Machine Head (2014) and Metallica's new album (Hardwired... To Self Destruct).
    The last Metallica album, to me, has been..... quite difficult to understand. There are few songs which are really good, maybe the best songs they have ever written since a lot of time, like Moth Into Flame, Hardwired, Atlas, rise! and Spit Out the Bone (this last one, particulary, is really a shining gem above all the others). On the other side, they have released a double cd album, with a lot of slow, steady and not so remarkable songs, which I really don't like. Hammet has been quite delusional, always using that damn wah-wah pedal in every single guitar solo he has composed. I have controversial feelings about it, I can't understand why they have decided to release all these songs, while they should have just picked up the best of them and create a single cd album with more quality and less quantity. The thrash metal albums I liked the most this year have definetly been Dystopia by Megadeth and Terminal Redux by Vektor.

8. Only if she's crazy, uptight and lacking in personality.
    Agree. I ended up buying her some quite expensive nougat and ordered a first edition Silmarillion from my librarian friend, which arrived earlier today. Right in the nick of time I could say. All in all, I guess it's a pretty gift.
    Oh and here's my (failed) attempt of making a gingerbread man for my gingerbread house. No bully pls.

Spoiler: Show

9. kek, offer a girl chocolate... "ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME FAT?" it's what will happen, yes ? :D
    No way. Only way I'd say no to it is if it was one thing of several things I could choose from, which include pizza and tacos/burritos.

10. oh... Okay, I thought that would actually happen hehe... Cheers. Though, it's best to offer chocolate to a girl when she's sad or something right? I hear that when you girls are sad you take "cover" on food, or am I wrong again? Not judging or anything, just learning, really :D

11. I know very few people that would actually refuse a chocolate, regardless of gender, religion, race, age. I myself don't like chocolate all that much, or any sweets in general, but I wouldn't refuse a chocolate. First of all because if someone brought me a chocolate, it's more about the gesture than anything. You'd have to be a really ugly person to refuse a gift, regardless of what it is, and someone actually had their thoughts of you and went out of their way to get you something. That's what you should feel grateful about, not the gift itself.
    Anyway Merry Christmas if you celebrate it, if not, have an awesome Saturday evening y'all

12. The last Metallica album, to me, has been..... quite difficult to understand. There are few songs which are really good, maybe the best songs they have ever written since a lot of time, like Moth Into Flame, Hardwired, Atlas, rise! and Spit Out the Bone (this last one, particulary, is really a shining gem above all the others). On the other side, they have released a double cd album, with a lot of slow, steady and not so remarkable songs, which I really don't like. Hammet has been quite delusional, always using that damn wah-wah pedal in every single guitar solo he has composed. I have controversial feelings about it, I can't understand why they have decided to release all these songs, while they should have just picked up the best of them and create a single cd album with more quality and less quantity. The thrash metal albums I liked the most this year have definetly been Dystopia by Megadeth and Terminal Redux by Vektor.
    The last Metallica's album is a perfect reflection of their development and multiple phases through their years. I can literally find reflexes from every single album in every single song and I like the mixture that they've found. Initially it was hard for me to grasp the album and understand the mixture of sounds but after hearing it multiple times I became a fan. I have to agree with Hammet losing a lot of gas, though. He has been stuck in a repeating cycle since The Black Album, unfortanely.

I have a hate/love feeling thowards Megadeth so I don't really know how I feel regarding Dystopia. However, I forget to mention, Gojira's new album is just point and blank BEAUTIFUL. Had the opportunity of seeing them live this year after the release of Magma and holy **** they're brutal. Korn's new album also pleased me to see them going back to their roots.

Limp Bizkit are also releasing a new album next year and I always have to get their CD's to make sure I pass the feeling of pure douchebag to some people. It's a perfect band to troll people. For some reason I have the chorus from "Hot Dog" as my ringtone.
    Edited: December 24, 2016

13. The University of Westminster found that heavy metal fans have Low self-esteem.

14. The University of Westminster found that heavy metal fans have Low self-esteem.
    Nice bait m8. Eeyore.