1. The last Metallica's album is a perfect reflection of their development and multiple phases through their years. I can literally find reflexes from every single album in every single song and I like the mixture that they've found. Initially it was hard for me to grasp the album and understand the mixture of sounds but after hearing it multiple times I became a fan. I have to agree with Hammet losing a lot of gas, though. He has been stuck in a repeating cycle since The Black Album, unfortanely.

I have a hate/love feeling thowards Megadeth so I don't really know how I feel regarding Dystopia. However, I forget to mention, Gojira's new album is just point and blank BEAUTIFUL. Had the opportunity of seeing them live this year after the release of Magma and holy **** they're brutal. Korn's new album also pleased me to see them going back to their roots.

Limp Bizkit are also releasing a new album next year and I always have to get their CD's to make sure I pass the feeling of pure douchebag to some people. It's a perfect band to troll people. For some reason I have the chorus from "Hot Dog" as my ringtone.
    I wanna be honest with you, I've been disappointed by the new Gojira album. There are few songs which seem to be related with their previous releases (like Silvera, Pray, Low Lands, Only Pain..) and I like them a lot, expecially Silvera, which has some of the best lyrics I've been able to find in a extreme metal song. The disappointment comes from the fact I've found their new songs being way more simple than those composed in the past. They have lost their complexity, those wonderful arrangements which used to include influences from death, djent, even black metal. I couldn't find the brutality I was used to, thinking about wonderful old songs like Yama's Messangers. I was disappointed also because I consider Gojira as "the new big thing" in the metal scene. In my opinion L'enfant Sauvage is one of the best, if not THE BEST, album of the last ten years. I can't even describe how I felt when I've listened to it for the first time and after four years I still listen to it once and a while. And they come from France! One of the european countries with the smallest metal scene, if one has ever existed. Sadly I haven't seem them live yet. They have been touring trough Europe during this spring, just before the release of Magma, but I was really busy during those weeks and I couldn't see them on stage. Mario Duplantier is by far my favourite drummer.

2. I wanna be honest with you, I've been disappointed by the new Gojira album. There are few songs which seem to be related with their previous releases (like Silvera, Pray, Low Lands, Only Pain..) and I like them a lot, expecially Silvera, which has some of the best lyrics I've been able to find in a extreme metal song. The disappointment comes from the fact I've found their new songs being way more simple than those composed in the past. They have lost their complexity, those wonderful arrangements which used to include influences from death, djent, even black metal. I couldn't find the brutality I was used to, thinking about wonderful old songs like Yama's Messangers. I was disappointed also because I consider Gojira as "the new big thing" in the metal scene. In my opinion L'enfant Sauvage is one of the best, if not THE BEST, album of the last ten years. I can't even describe how I felt when I've listened to it for the first time and after four years I still listen to it once and a while. And they come from France! One of the european countries with the smallest metal scene, if one has ever existed. Sadly I haven't seem them live yet. They have been touring trough Europe during this spring, just before the release of Magma, but I was really busy during those weeks and I couldn't see them on stage. Mario Duplantier is by far my favourite drummer.
    They've attempted a different approach. L'Enfant Sauvage is, without doubts, their best work but I have to say that Magma has several interesting points. Silvera? It's beautiful, Stranded is right behind it though. They show you how a simple riff can make all the magic behind a song happen. The way I've seen the metal industry in this last 4 years, is that they're trying to simplify the methods used to create new songs and they're losing some of the touch with inovation. However, I also have to state, it's quite hard to present something brand new inside the genre nowadays. I love when they attempt new methods and new ways of approaching their soundbench - That shows love and commitment so I try to give my full respect to bands like that.

I saw them live back in June and it was just amazing. They still have the energy and they still deliver reasons for people to love them as a group. Now when it comes to best album of the last ten years...? I got to say that "The Blackening" (2007) from Machine Head takes that prize. That's literally one of the most beautiful albums that I've heard in terms of riffs, lyrics and brutality. As for favorite drummer; I'll stick with Portnoy.
    Edited: December 24, 2016

3. I dont enjoy christmas, but I have bought gifts and cards to attempt to fit into society.
    Im now poor af, I have a paper cut on my lip from licking envelopes.

Can I sleep now?

4. I dont enjoy christmas, but I have bought gifts and cards to attempt to fit into society.
    Im now poor af, I have a paper cut on my lip from licking envelopes.

Can I sleep now?
    That's ****ty.
    I always go overboard with buying gifts, but I can't remember the last time I gave a Christmas card.

I don't tend to buy them, every card I give is always homemade, but making Christmas cards just seems too much effort nowadays.

5. Honestly speaking, he was just one shot 6 times. Grandspectrum deals wayyyy too much damage still (running 15 right now), he even skiped a phase because the heart's burn prolifed to him and he died in 2-3 seconds. And speaking of server lag, that's the reason why I'm not touching HC this league, while it's a tradition of mine to play HC every league. Flameblast already causes spikes and it can become unbearable at times in breaches, so I rather pass up on HC this time around.

Eitherway, incase you get annoyed with the HC side of things, I'll pass you some currency and a mapping base in BSC to start out with. Seems quite common this time around, half the people on my Flist are HC player, but only 2 stuck with the league this time, the rest actually went to SC.
    Yeah, I feel like I should've went straight to SC this league. Especially since I don't have that much time now to reroll dead characters. I'm leveling what is potentially going to be either summon skellies or animate weapon, and if I have another dumb, premature rip, I'll most likely go SC for the rest of the league. Haven't played since the Atlas thing came out, and I want to finally see what it's all about. Thanks for the offer

6. That's ******ed. There are legit studies that prove swearing eases pain, calms you down and helps you be more focused. It's not always used for those reasons, but making swearing illegal is pure ******ism.
    I hope the word that was censored here is "fascism" and, again, you seem ignorant of the purpose of laws. Allow me to assist.

Obscene language is against the law because the society of Trinidad and Tobago desires it to be so. Such a law was brought to Parliament and was instituted by a democratic process too convoluted for this forum. Those who break the law, therefore, are subject to whatever consequences our society and it's leaders - in Parliament - deem appropriate.

And, it has to be said, a billion other things can calm you down, focus your mind and ease your pain. You don't need swearing for that.

Everyone has the birthright to be an *******, you just have to accept the consequences. In Radvo's case, that would be getting banned if you don't comply with the privately owned business' rules, for example, but he's still free to do it.
    We make the same point, though I was too irritated to expound properly in my last post. Rules (like laws) exist for a reason and to expect to operate outside these rules or laws without recompense is, at the very least, obnoxious. Suppose I decided one day that the law against murder was stupid and that I was going to kill anyone that incurred my wrath? Do you think I would deserve to be punished? What is the difference between breaking that rule and offending droves of people in global chat because you think you deserve to use whatever language you choose?

I've gone on long enough. Hopefully I've not been unreasonable.

7. Suppose I decided one day that the law against murder was stupid and that I was going to kill anyone that incurred my wrath? Do you think I would deserve to be punished? What is the difference between breaking that rule and offending droves of people in global chat because you think you deserve to use whatever language you choose?.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

8. The University of Westminster found that heavy metal fans have Low self-esteem.
    ^ This here is a reflection of how he treats people on Christmas.

9. ^ This here is a reflection of how he treats people on Christmas.
    Christmas ain't nothing but a bigger then usual dinner and alot of chocolate lel.
    Honestly i think i get a little more sick of it each year :/

10. Usually some days before Christmas, me and my parents go out and visit with other parts of the family. However, Christmas Day is specifically reserved for the immediate family. Which means whoever is living in the house at the time. We have a little bit of a special dinner, usually something that we all really like, but not too big nor too fancy. We're having lasagna this year. Aside from the dinner and the exchanging of gifts, we go and do our own stuff as we usually do, with one minor exception. Nobody is allowed to be an asshat. To me and my family, that's like the #1 thing - being mean or rude to anyone is unacceptable on that day, regardless of the reason, motivation or the situation. That is what makes me cringe about his post.

As for getting sick of the holiday? Eh, I get sick of people always asking me what I want for Christmas. But other than that, since we tend to leave each other alone, I'm fine with it.

11. Usually some days before Christmas, me and my parents go out and visit with other parts of the family. However, Christmas Day is specifically reserved for the immediate family. Which means whoever is living in the house at the time. We have a little bit of a special dinner, usually something that we all really like, but not too big nor too fancy. We're having lasagna this year. Aside from the dinner and the exchanging of gifts, we go and do our own stuff as we usually do, with one minor exception. Nobody is allowed to be an asshat. To me and my family, that's like the #1 thing - being mean or rude to anyone is unacceptable on that day, regardless of the reason, motivation or the situation. That is what makes me cringe about his post.

As for getting sick of the holiday? Eh, I get sick of people always asking me what I want for Christmas. But other than that, since we tend to leave each other alone, I'm fine with it.
    Only good thing about the Holiday is the Warmane coal lel.

12. Only good thing about the Holiday is the Warmane coal lel.
    Lots of people I'd love to give some to. Especially the people who like to talk about semantics in a class guide because they are trying desperately to not be wrong in front of everyone.

13. Merry Christmas ! Or whatever anyone else celebrates !

Got home for xmas, ate in 2 days as much as I'd normally eat in 1 week. #wurf?

Hope y'all have a good time with your friends and families, or waifu pillows.