1. Usually some days before Christmas, me and my parents go out and visit with other parts of the family. However, Christmas Day is specifically reserved for the immediate family. Which means whoever is living in the house at the time. We have a little bit of a special dinner, usually something that we all really like, but not too big nor too fancy. We're having lasagna this year. Aside from the dinner and the exchanging of gifts, we go and do our own stuff as we usually do, with one minor exception. Nobody is allowed to be an asshat. To me and my family, that's like the #1 thing - being mean or rude to anyone is unacceptable on that day, regardless of the reason, motivation or the situation. That is what makes me cringe about his post.

As for getting sick of the holiday? Eh, I get sick of people always asking me what I want for Christmas. But other than that, since we tend to leave each other alone, I'm fine with it.
    Half of my family is from Puerto Rico and the other half from Brooklyn. We celebrate Navidad ( Christmas ) & Reyes Magos ( Three Kings Day ). We don't ask for anything b/c the whole point is to either share a nice day or to give something from the <3. We play loud music & some instruments. Even if part of the family hates each other, we still get together and celebrate. But nothing compares to Caribbean celebrations b/c in the U.S they call the cops for anything lol.

The whole town/city celebrates it together unlike the U.S . People worry too much about getting shot, robbed or some dumb ****. Its sad, but I can understand why.

" Merry Christmas To All "

2. My town generally likes to keep to themselves, but there's no worries here about getting shot, robbed, etc. The area I live in, nothing much happens. Like, ever. I guess I'm fortunate about that.

3. My town generally likes to keep to themselves, but there's no worries here about getting shot, robbed, etc. The area I live in, nothing much happens. Like, ever. I guess I'm fortunate about that.
    I'm talking about culture wise. But yeah !

4. Christmas ain't nothing but a bigger then usual dinner and alot of chocolate lel.
    Honestly i think i get a little more sick of it each year :/
    I think it's very sad that you can't see Christmas beyond eating and shallow consumerism.
    Not saying that you should enjoy or celebrate Christmas, but if you don't at least keep it to yourself because honestly, nobody gives a **** and nobody likes to be reminded every year what capitalism does to a tradition.

5. I think it's very sad that you can't see Christmas beyond eating and shallow consumerism.
    Not saying that you should enjoy or celebrate Christmas, but if you don't at least keep it to yourself because honestly, nobody gives a **** and nobody likes to be reminded every year what capitalism does to a tradition.
    If you honestly need a day like Christmas to cherish the ones you love, something is terribly wrong with you. Personally, I visited both of my families and I was done with it after having my dinner and spending one or two hours with them.

Eh, I get sick of people always asking me what I want for Christmas.
    Triggered.

6. Christmas ain't nothing but a bigger then usual dinner and alot of chocolate lel.
    Honestly i think i get a little more sick of it each year :/
    +1, this guy knows what he is talking about.

To me and my family, that's like the #1 thing.
    Only in your family my friend.
    Edited: December 25, 2016

7. Bought Insurgency, worse buy I've ever made lol... I don't understand **** about the game... first game I played was in a District something, I only fired 3 shots, and the 3 of them were against my teammates which I had no idea lol...

I quitted the game 3 times after only 5 mins of gameplay... It runs like **** on my pc even on the lowest of low graphics... Jesus christ, too bad I can't refund it, otherwise I'd have done it by now...

8. Only in your family my friend.
    I can make you feel a good ol' asshat Christmas night if you would like to. But not something that you might think as bad; Something truly bad.

9. I hate you all, hope you've had a terrible day of Christ.

10. If you honestly need a day like Christmas to cherish the ones you love, something is terribly wrong with you.
    Why do you enjoy playing dumb? Genuinely curious.

11. Why do you enjoy playing dumb? Genuinely curious.
    No, it's just that since the 25th started for me I've had multiple people trying to preech to me how it's important to cherish the ones you care and love. I place Christmas in the same standard as Valentine's day - Two days marked by capitalism in order to be used as an excuse to show your appreciation for the ones you love and care.

Aren't you supposed to do that on a daily basis anyway?

12. No, it's just that since the 25th started for me I've had multiple people trying to preech to me how it's important to cherish the ones you care and love. I place Christmas in the same standard as Valentine's day - Two days marked by capitalism in order to be used as an excuse to show your appreciation for the ones you love and care.

Aren't you supposed to do that on a daily basis anyway?
    I showed my appreciation just now to 2 sexy steaks mmmmmmm.

13. I showed my appreciation just now to 2 sexy steaks mmmmmmm.
    You're a fatty. Shoo.

14. I'm not one for christmas but this year is the first year in a decade where I have been fortunate enough to be able to buy gifts for family even if it was only about 100 euros total spending the next wee with 10 euros is worth it.

I got a Gel Nail set LED lamp and loads of stuff for it, which is awesome. (Even if I work with food and it's against regulations to have a pretty manicure).