1. Symmetra is kinda fun in a cheesy way.
    I'd like to play Overwatch but this one player keeps kicking my ***...

2. I'd like to play Overwatch but this one player keeps kicking my ***...
    Your overstretched, disproportioned Katarina avatar is giving me cancer.

Also Zed best assassin.
    <--- WORSHIP THE SHADOWS

3. Your overstretched, disproportioned Katarina avatar is giving me cancer.
    In the same way that any League of Legends conversation or mention does? I sure do hope so.

4. Your overstretched, disproportioned Katarina avatar is giving me cancer.

Also Zed best assassin.
    <--- WORSHIP THE SHADOWS
    Yeah, original one looks better. Zed best assassin? Please.

5. Yeah, original one looks better. Zed best assassin? Please.
    OK Sorry RENGAR best assassin...

Zed best midlane assassin.

I was in a game the other day. I was 5/0 Varus bot and was happily being fed off this **** Soraka/Vayne. Next I know there is a 9/0 Katarina diving my turrets and one shotting me and my Karma support simultaneously. She went 24/2... Thanks Lux ¬_¬
    Edited: December 31, 2016

6. First monitor I've ever had, what do you guys think? Sorry for the **** pic x)

Not bad for a first monitor.

7. I'd like to play Overwatch but this one player keeps kicking my ***...
    Legend27 pls

@Redfred thanks mate! :D

I think my pc's dying though...2 blue screens today, and it had a ****ing black screen... dafuq

GPU ****ed right? (for those who understand these kind of stuff)

8. So far my holidays week has been pretty awesome, being into a couple parties and reunions, had the time to do trips with my closest family members and spend time with them. Now here I am, got a cold and couldn't work on because I felt too tired because of it and I'd rather listen what my doctor told me.

Gotta love using these holidays as an excuse to get together with plenty of family members that I usually can't be with throughout the year, most of them are free or use it as a way to get free, even tho I think we should really make our own schedules and do these kind of things more often.

Also, if I were to say anything about the year, we should really appreciate every experience regardless of how painful or grateful it was and enjoy every single second.

9. https://github.com/Microsoft/cpprestsdk
    http://www.air-watch.com/downloads/o...r_1.0.0_GA.txt
    http://images.apple.com/euro/supplie..._List_2015.pdf

For the past 5-6 years I have lived in Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico.

>>> SQLite-3.11.0
    2005 December 14
    The author disclaims copyright to this source code. In place of
    a legal notice, here is a blessing:
    May you do good and not evil.
    May you find forgiveness for yourself and forgive others.
    May you share freely, never taking more than you give.
    >>> microsoft.applicationinsights.persistencechannel-1.2.3

HoH

10. The exact same monitor I bought in early november. Unfortunately they sent the wrong one, full HD only, and I'm only getting it next year now :(. Got myself a new audio system too, Sennheiser HD 598 with a Sound Blaster Z. Should arrive very soon :D
    That will be nice, I have a HD 598 and an Asus Xonar DG sound card. IMO it sounds way better using a sound card compared to onboard audio, but they say you don't need one for these headphones.

11. That will be nice, I have a HD 598 and an Asus Xonar DG sound card. IMO it sounds way better using a sound card compared to onboard audio, but they say you don't need one for these headphones.
    I'll need a good sound card for a quality 7.1, but also a good sound card will sound cleaner than just my motherboard. I don't think it's noticeable, my motherboard has a good quality audio built in (not as good as a sound blaster ofc), will see.
    Now how come we have the same monitor and almost same sound system? :v that's rare.

12. Happy New Years guy! You'll all be in my heart no matter how far we are

13. Happy new year from Great Britain!

-Westminster Bridge-

14. Still 5.5 hours until 2017 arrives here.

However, the banhammer shooting gallery has already started.

p.s. Kemii gifted me Dishonored :O