1. Still 5.5 hours until 2017 arrives here.
    I'm from the future, but no flying car yet.

2. p.s. Kemii gifted me Dishonored :O
    I will never deny the gift of Dishonored.

Everyone needs this game in their life.

After all, I have a very visible uncoverable tattoo from the game. BEST GAME EVER.

Also.. MFW I find Izzy on FP of Imgur...
    Edited: January 1, 2017

3. That's pretty fking cool.
    Thanks, everyone thinks its awesome ^_^

4. Quick summary of my night.

Got drunk and puked.

10/10 night. Hope everyone had a great new years.

5. Aw man, it's 2017 already! Happy new year to everyone who follows this particular calendar.
    I've had an awesome night, woke up after a couple hours of actual sleep. Just relaxing now :D

6. When blizz has a mount sale <3 <3 <3

7. http://i.imgur.com/nCRGVPw.jpg

When blizz has a mount sale <3 <3 <3
    Its my favourite Mount. I only bought it for my rogue since I didn't have a purple mount to match her T12HC transmog. But then when they made it the Suramar mount the RP nerd in me loved it more.

8. If you are still using raidcall after all the security issues, you should think about your priorities in life.

9. Yeeeaaah, we had this conversation. What can I tell you, I live dangerous life.

10. Raidcall should've never existed... Pain in the *** for me to figure out every password I used to make one account... and even with the ****ing right details, it didn't manage to get me a password reset.. **** that ****ty program...

They even have a ****ing sort-of e-mail on it... which is even more ****ing ******ed

That thing tilts me so much I won't EVER use it again