1. I've been using skype for years and there's no reason to use anything else tbh

2. I've been using skype for years and there's no reason to use anything else tbh
    I've been using skype for years and the bugs I've had to deal with on it are atrocious. Nevermind it's awful for large groups of people to chat with, like raid groups.

3. I've been using skype for years and there's no reason to use anything else tbh
    Lack of functioning Push to talk, no encryption, lack of support for multiple connections causing lag since calls are P2P not server based, lax security.

I could go on about how terrible skype is for anything other than 1-4 people calls.

4. I've been using skype for years and there's no reason to use anything else tbh
    You've never played WoW have you ?

5. Lack of functioning Push to talk, no encryption, lack of support for multiple connections causing lag since calls are P2P not server based, lax security.

I could go on about how terrible skype is for anything other than 1-4 people calls.
    Let's not forget how often the ****in thing crashes and the text chat bugs out.

6. That's annoying as ****... I have to quit skype and enter it again for the damn thing to work... And sometimes, it ****s up my pc so badly enough to the point that I have to reboot my PC...

Why did MSN ever end... I really enjoyed it... Texting was awesome, calls were **** as far as I remember, but still :X

7. Can't remember last time I used Skype but I still got it installed.

8. I could go on about how terrible skype is for anything other than 1-4 people calls.
    Considering the fact that I only talk with 1-3 people on skype at a time, I never felt the need to use another program for it.

9. If you are still using raidcall after all the security issues, you should think about your priorities in life.
    Discord is love, Discord is Life.
    not sure which is worse tbh, security issues or privacy issues
    at least Discord works pretty much flawlessly

10. Considering the fact that I only talk with 1-3 people on skype at a time, I never felt the need to use another program for it.
    Yeah you prob use it only to arena.

For pve you need bigger groups and skype's functionality goes out the window.

Why the silence for Teamspeak tho.

(Discord is great as well)

11. Ziggs APC is legit.
    Been playing it with an AP MF Support, probs best with an AP nasus supp though.

12. Ziggs APC is legit.
    Been playing it with an AP MF Support, probs best with an AP nasus supp though.
    My friend has been playing Ziggs APC for quite a couple of seasons. I always thought it was a legit pick too. Glad to see something new for once in LoL because regular ADCs are gutted.

13. Apparently a Pixel + Project Fi is currently cheaper than what i'm paying for T-Mobile and my phone is on it's last leg so it looks like i'm getting a Pixel

14. because regular ADCs are gutted.
    I didnt even need to ult but for dramatic effect.... Lets watch this Varus disappear.