1. Yasuo mains are that toxic I had the enemy Garen and Caitlyn on my side in all chat...
    Just because Im learning Ekko and I just happen to have Project skin with the special border... cos I got it from a chest.
    And all cos I pressed R by mistake....

"report ekko trolling and inting"... I was 6/6/2... hardly inting or trolling, and coming from the Yasuo Jungle. *rolls eyes*
    Edited: January 8, 2017

2. Yasuo mains are that toxic I had the enemy Garen and Caitlyn on my side in all chat...
    Just because Im learning Ekko and I just happen to have Project skin with the special border... cos I got it from a chest.

"report ekko trolling and inting"... I was 6/6/2... hardly inting or trolling, and coming from the Yasuo Jungle. *rolls eyes*
    That sort of stuff is why I don't normally play games like that.

3. Your only mistake was giving a **** LUL

4. Your only mistake was giving a **** LUL
    I didnt give a **** and I didnt bother saying anything except. "Typical Yasuo Main" in all chat.

5. Yasuo mains are that toxic I had the enemy Garen and Caitlyn on my side in all chat...

Got same treatment by my Adc after I gave up first blood as Kat support in NORMAL game. Ended up carrying it..

Spoiler: Show

When I play ranked, whenever someone starts flaming I just /mute all and it really helps tbh.

6. Something I shouldn't be proud of... But I broke £1000 on League.
    Thats the total of Molten/Warmane donations + Retail Subs/Xfers combined.

7. Something I shouldn't be proud of... But I broke £1000 on League.
    Thats the total of Molten/Warmane donations + Retail Subs/Xfers combined.

Dang that's like a new computer.
    All that money went into skins or characters? I'd never spend so much money on skins, only skin I ever bought was a 4$ stattrak desert eagle on my main CSgo smurf. Best spent money in that game tho.

8. I didnt give a **** and I didnt bother saying anything except. "Typical Yasuo Main" in all chat.
    you just contradicted yourself...

Mute them, don't say anything lol...

9. Dang that's like a new computer.
    All that money went into skins or characters? I'd never spend so much money on skins, only skin I ever bought was a 4$ stattrak desert eagle on my main CSgo smurf. Best spent money in that game tho.
    In CSGO you can sell the skins and get your money back. You can't do that in LoL

I hate fedex, address is 100% correct. Happened last time I ordered something that went through fedex
    Edited: January 9, 2017

10. you just contradicted yourself...

Mute them, don't say anything lol...
    Going by that, even taking the time to mute them is already "giving a ****."

11. Land on may son lose its status as the hud for technologi and finance after U.K. separated itself from EU.
    Though it will take two years for EU and U.K. to fully separate, dem should now be taking steps to protect their busy from the damage causet by brExit.
    Pay men wall help maintain market cove rage in EU rope, and survive the impact of brexIT.

12. Going by that, even taking the time to mute them is already "giving a ****."
    True, but then you don't have to hear them ever again... That's what everyone should look for when they don't like someone they're playing with, in their game.

13. Land on may son lose its status as the hud for technologi and finance after U.K. separated itself from EU.
    Though it will take two years for EU and U.K. to fully separate, dem should now be taking steps to protect their busy from the damage causet by brExit.
    Pay men wall help maintain market cove rage in EU rope, and survive the impact of brexIT.
    My brain hurts trying to read this.

14. I just found out that my dog died yesterday. She was 13 so pretty old, but she was really active. I really thought she had years left, so her death was pretty sudden. I keep thinking she'll be at home waiting for me, but I know she won't.

I don't want to go home anymore. Not if she's not there.