1. Meanwhile I'm terrified to step on my scales.

last time I did was before christmas and it said 104kg (230lb) at 6'2 (187cm) it's not that bad but still.

Ya'll can share some of me that might help.

2. Best you can do is recognize that you did your best to make sure the dog had a wonderful life, and that life they had is much better than many dogs have.
    That's a really good way to put it. Initial shock is always the worst. She's the first loss in my family that really affected me; all my relatives that have passed were distant and died when I was a kid, didn't really know them.

Meanwhile I'm terrified to step on my scales.

last time I did was before christmas and it said 104kg (230lb) at 6'2 (187cm) it's not that bad but still.

Ya'll can share some of me that might help.
    Hit the gym girl. I dislocated and broke my ankle in 3 places in Easter and was forced to be inactive for at least 5 months. I stress ate like a savage and gained quite a bit of weight. At 165cm I think I got close to 168ibs. The second I could start working out again I did and got down to 126ibs in 3-4 months.

Just find the motivation

3. last time I did was before christmas and it said 104kg (230lb) at 6'2 (187cm) it's not that bad but still.
    "only" 34 kilos over the ideal weight for your size and gender but not that bad you say

4. "only" 34 kilos over the ideal weight for your size and gender but not that bad you say
    Always have to have someone that judges.

5. Always have to have someone that is being honest and isn't sugarcoating words.

I completely agree!

6. I see I'm the only one with a fast metabolism Lel

I eat what i want, when i want, and never get fat ... and I eat alot... ahahah

Anyway, if you don't like yourselves with the weight you have, improve it... Don't come here and talk about it other than to ask for advice would be what I would assume is a good thing, but other than that, that's not gonna help you at all...

Just please, don't hate yourselves either... all those skinny girls make me sick LOL, I like some meat in the girls' bones :D

7. Always have to have someone that judges.
    Always have to have someone that is being honest and isn't sugarcoating words.
    I completely agree!
    I really dont care what people think.
    Few people know I've battled an eating disorder.
    I'd rather be fat like I am now than back what I was when I had no energy, when I could barely get out of bed when I actually tried to eat I'd physically be sick. I can look at myself in the mirror and smile because I'm a stronger person. Plus I got huge boobs and a thicc ***/thighs.

Judge me all you want simple minded people judge away at what you see on the surface so I sure as **** am a lot stronger than you on the inside.
    Edited: January 16, 2017

8. I completely agree!
    You can call it "sugarcoating" all you want.
    There's a difference between "sugarcoating" and knowing when to NOT speak.
    I'll call it "having a modicum of intelligence and decency".

Stop trying to be funny. You're not.

9. I can look at myself in the mirror and smile because I'm a stronger person. Plus I got huge boobs and a thicc ***/thighs.

Judge me all you want simple minded people judge away at what you see on the surface so I sure as **** am a lot stronger than you on the inside.
    where have I heard this before hmmmmmmmmm............
    oh right, from every other overweight person that keeps talking about it but gets offended when someone answers

and mercy, I think its fair to hear everyones opinion even though it might differ from yours and your friends

10. Just leaving this here for those that don't know this yet, or forgot about it:

Spoiler: Show

EDIT: thanks for whoever placed the spoiler thing, I forgot about it :D
    Edited: January 17, 2017

11. where have I heard this before hmmmmmmmmm............
    oh right, from every other overweight person that keeps talking about it but gets offended when someone answers

and mercy, I think its fair to hear everyones opinion even though it might differ from yours and your friends
    Friend or not is irrelevant. Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you have the freedom or the need to voice it.
    In fact, you shouldn't even be posting in the first place. You should go read the forum rules, since you clearly haven't a clue that there is both an infraction for insulting other members, and an infraction for posting on an alt account while banned.

12. I eat what i want, when i want, and never get fat
    Same here. But I'd like to gain some weight :/

13. I see I'm the only one with a fast metabolism Lel

I eat what i want, when i want, and never get fat ... and I eat alot... ahahah

Just please, don't hate yourselves either... all those skinny girls make me sick LOL, I like some meat in the girls' bones :D
    We're complete opposites. I eat one meal a day and gain weight... 85kg right now, at 173cm I feel like I look obese.
    Thankfully, I've started keeping my gym schedule as of late, hoping to never intrerrupt it and reach the state I was in (>90 kg) again.

Also complete opposite on girls. I like skinny/fit girls and the plumpier(fat) ones make me sick. But hey, everyone has preferences.

14. Ye, tastes can't be discussed :D

Speaking of which, I saw a beautiful girl on a grocier thing or however it's written, jesus christ, I've never seen someone like that... How the **** can I talk to her ? She's on the cashier thing so...

But I meant skinny girls like models, you know, the REAL SKINNY ones, those are the ones that make me sick, but skinny in a normal kind-of-way, depending on the person in question, I may like her, or not :D