1. Lost 2 promo games after my adc's fed and went afk in both of them. Gotta love League.

2. Uninstal that ******ed ****ing game, don't you people ****ing learn, like ever ?! what the **** lol

3. nevermind ahahah
    Edited: January 20, 2017

4. Hugo you got triggered harder than the Lucian who spammed me with "YASUO NOOOOB CHAMP" in chat last night.

5. Yeah... I'll have you know I'm impulsive... That's why I do these sort of stupid things...

I don't regret doing it though... That's what him and you should do... You'll be alot relieved the same day you do it, trust me lul

6. RIP Life... again.

I dont even like legion but **** it, FDK got buffed to oblivion so lets go try it out.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Kemii/simple

EDIT:
    List of things I keep doing cos my brain wont readapt from league.
    1: Hitting Tab expecting some scoreboard or map to appear.
    2: spinning my camera in circles confused
    3: Spells have longer *** CDs than Ults.
    4: Referring to Strength as AD.
    5: Forgetting how to play the class I've mained for 5 years.
    Edited: January 22, 2017

7. I dont even like legion but **** it, FDK got buffed to oblivion so lets go try it out.
    It was better (more fun) than Unholy in 7.0 and 7.1 but still not fun overall. I don't really like any of the classes gameplay in Legion tbh. It's more of a beat-em-up game nowadays.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Radvo/simple

I found tanking to be the most fun I've had with Legion (after leveling. 100-110 is the best leveling experience I've ever had in WoW ever and would do it again many times), but I really didn't feel like grinding mythics and was too anxious to tank raids after all the douchebaggery I found in dungeons.

8. It was better (more fun) than Unholy in 7.0 and 7.1 but still not fun overall. I don't really like any of the classes gameplay in Legion tbh. It's more of a beat-em-up game nowadays.
    Frost was buffed to oblivion in 7.1.5, but slammed back into the dumpster 3 days later with their new PvP template. But hey, atleast rogue is conistently awful, that's something atleast.

9. Frost being bad pre 7.1.5 is a meme. Frost DK's were topping charts on any AoE fights, not so much solo. You can't honestly expect to do it all. They even have a battle ress.

This is one of the things I don't like about wow sometimes, every single spec has to be absolutely equal to anyone else....

10. Spoiler: Show

Feels so great to destroy the enemy team after their top frag tries to act like a CSGO guru. The pistol round after the half is when he said it

11. Frost being bad pre 7.1.5 is a meme. Frost DK's were topping charts on any AoE fights, not so much solo. You can't honestly expect to do it all. They even have a battle ress.
    Did you play or even see FDK back in Wrath, Cata, MOP 5.3, WOD?
    Man were we FOTM.
    WOD we werent too bad either, but mostly everyone wanted a DK for HFC Mythic where they needed Gorefiend's for some mechanics.

But please take a moment to remember MOP 5.4, where DKs were only taken to a raid IF they were raidleader, we were trashtier and the only class below us was Spriest and they had raid utility so were still needed.

12. This time I uninstalled CS:GO of how ******ed it is (was banned for a week because of an error, alright, no worries), this time, (I was alone, and there was a russian, that got banned for a week aswell for headshotting me, and getting me down to 30 HP, and the rest was a team of 3 players, I was kicked for no reason, and again a ban for a week, I tilted cause I knew volvo couldn't do anything about it).

On the bright side though, been playing Heroes of The Storm in a "competitively manner" and I've becoming really ****ing good at this game... This match I just played, I have this ****** always jumping to their healer, being himself one aswell, and would've died everytime if I didn't save him using everything I had, and always blaming the team 'cause they didn't follow... It's like those PvP'ers here saying how we should focus the healer everytime we see him regardless - That's true, but you shouldn't ****ing go all rambo just to stun him (especially if you're a healer!!)...

Why the **** do I even bother replying to these people... I don't ever ****ing learn... Do I ? LUL

13. Was referring to them being bad 7.0 to 7.1.5 not through all the expansions.

Played Unholy and Frost (tank) in WotLK
    Played Blood in Cata.
    Didn't play a DK in MoP or WoD.

14. This time I uninstalled CS:GO
    Maybe you need to assess your ability to play online games.
    First league, now CSGO.

I'd suggest something chill like Hello Kitty Adventure Island but even that is online.
    OHH I know.
    Solitaire.