1. ROFL. So you should need to assess your ability regarding the same thing aswell...Since which you strongly said that you hated that Legion, saying that the game was ****, and whatever, I can't remember, and honestly, I won't bother to quote every single thing you said, giving only a stupid excuse just to play it once again... But I didn't touch that, did I ?

And honestly, you make it seem like I do this on a Daily basis... My name isn't Kemii mate... (Remember the times where you QQ'ed here about League? I'm sure you do, which again, I never said anything about it).

I know exactly what I do, but I don't have the tendency to go back to the games I played and didn't like, if I do, I rarely, but I mean very rarely cry about it here...

It's people just like yourself that made me quit League... I understand now why magaginho was such a dick to most people here... Some of you people actually deserve it lol

2. Took you this long to realise Im a ****ing histrionic attention seeker?
    Damn son, you figured out my online personality.

I returned to wow because I actually missed it, I might not like legion itself but I do miss the ****ing game Ive played for 7 years. I miss exploring, doing old content, having fun with my damn boyfriend.
    I mean, I ****ing hate being an ADC in Season 7, but I still play league cos it's my favourite game I just have to swap lanes.

How much bleach did you drink before you got brain damage to think that ANYONE deserved being talked to the way Mag did to them??

3. Nope, I always knew it, I just chose to think that you'd have some good inside you, I hate to know my initial impressions that you made me have about you, were right in the end...

I must really ask, how does your boyfriend put up with you ? I couldn't stand you for more than 5 minutes... And that's pushing it...

Nevermind, I forgot about how your boyfriend is like... You guys really do deserve each other :P

Best wishes...

How much bleach did you drink before you got brain damage to think that ANYONE deserved being talked to the way Mag did to them??
    This was one of those reasons:

Took you this long to realise Im a ****ing histrionic attention seeker?
    Everyone gets what they deserve... It's called Karma... Get used to it.

4. I must really ask, how does your boyfriend put up with you ? I couldn't stand you for more than 5 minutes... And that's pushing it...

Nevermind, I forgot about how your boyfriend is like... You guys really do deserve each other :P
    Cos we're both arseholes online? hehe xd

5. Nah... Not just online... I read somewhere once, that the way most people acted like online, is a reflection of what they couldn't be in real life, because of fear, or whatever their reasons are... And no, I do not believe you're anything like me.

The way I'm online, I am like this in real-life...

6. Maybe you need to assess your ability to play online games.
    First league, now CSGO.

I'd suggest something chill like Hello Kitty Adventure Island but even that is online.
    OHH I know.
    Solitaire.
    *faceplants desk*

7. inb4 kemii posts how much she hates blizzard and WoW and everyone that ever worked there and regrets every single dollar she spent on it in 2 weeks

inb4 kemii posts how much she misses wow and the game masters and the gold selling bots and the way the flowers blow in the wind and loves how much money she spent in 4 weeks

repeat every ****ing month and each month nobody ever gives a ****

i thought an attention whores main purpose was to get attention, you're as bad at being an attention whore as you are on LoL
    Edited: January 23, 2017

8. You're as bad at being an attention whore as you are on LoL
    Shieeeeeeet.

9. CSGO probably most discouraging competitive game out atm. Started playing it first time recently and I ended up winning every placement match with top frags miles above everyone else and I ended up Silver 2 which I get because they have no info about my account or MMR so it would be naiv to assume I should end up high just because of the placement games.
    My w/l stats is 22-1 right now and i've top fragged every single game and I'm gold 1 now öööööööö
    what im trying to say is that the grind up is extremly slow and doesn't show you progress like Overwatch, league or WoW where you achive rating and you can see progress after every game.
    Feels like game is pretty shallow, no-one talks and most of the enemy walks into your sight
    maybe im ******ed and too fixated on rating in numbers
    yeaaaah i don't believe you. Top fragging your 10 placement matches and winning all of them means you'll be ranked at Legendary Eagle Master. You lost matches during your placement match and it saw you fit in silver
    Feels like game is pretty shallow, no-one talks and most of the enemy walks into your sight
    that's what happens during the lower ranks. When you get to the higher ranks most everyone will have mics unless you live in Europe

10. CSGO probably most discouraging competitive game out atm. Started playing it first time recently and I ended up winning every placement match with top frags miles above everyone else and I ended up Silver 2 which I get because they have no info about my account or MMR so it would be naiv to assume I should end up high just because of the placement games.
    My w/l stats is 22-1 right now and i've top fragged every single game and I'm gold 1 now öööööööö
    what im trying to say is that the grind up is extremly slow and doesn't show you progress like Overwatch, league or WoW where you achive rating and you can see progress after every game.
    maybe im ******ed and too fixated on rating in numbers
    I agree with Link here mate... I don't believe this...

I started playing with Link and Lawl CS:GO, I ended up always bottom fragger in matches, the rank I ended up in was gold 3...

Aftter I stopped playing with them, and thus not getting carried anymore, I immediatly went back to where I actually deserved to be, which was silver elite ahahaha

Btw Link, almost everyone in Europe has mics when playing this game... The thing is, most of them are worse than people we were matched with on NA, they really can't shut up ahahah

11. Well no, I'm not lying at all. I took a look into it after I wrote the post and original steam owner had 360 hours on CSGO but he hasn't logged on steam for 2 years (I logged his account to try CSGO). When I started it the account was unranked and I had to play a few quickplay games to be able to play compeititive. I assumed he never played it and I suppose he was stuck in silver for the longest
    After the ten initial games which the person did to get ranked your rank will start to decay after a month of inactivity, you didn't do any placement games as you should have got a rank at one competitive win. If you get a new account you have to do the ten and after 2 wins there's a 24 hour cool down

12. Yes, you are though... I never said you were a liar lol... I Just said I didn't believe in what you said, which are 2 totally different things, if anything, it meant I didn't trust you :D... because it didn't make sense, and I told you why (I ended up gold 3...)

13. Ye, nw... I thought about what he said before, but I didn't wanna risk it, telling you something that was nonsense, so I just didn't say anything about that :P

14. "waaaah cs is so easy I always top frag and win every game"
    "that's amazing bro what rank are you?"
    "gold nova"
    oh