1. I recall having done a +11 and a +10 also.
    Wowprogress only counts dungeons that you finish within the time limit.

2. BOOM....

It finally happened!!
    Spoiler: Show

Unsubbed from retail today.
    I'm not going back, I'm not returning here to play.
    Me and WoW are done, finally, after 7 years it's over.

Thank you Blizzard for ruining the game with so any layers of RNG its no longer fun.
    Can you even keep up with your word at any time? Your parents probably got dick when they passed out the good stuff. That's the only possibility in the book for you to be like this.

You come here, you cry a whole river, you beg for attention, then you go back to the same old cycle a few months(?Days) after. Do you also cut your wrists on a daily basis?
    Edited: February 2, 2017

3. Assuming you know why I resubbed...

Keep trying to read between the lines buddy, it's funny to watch people come to the wrong answers thinking they know me.

4. Ahahaha, but it's okay for you to assume you know everyone else?

It is funny indeed

5. we should just rename this thread "Kemii cries about how WoW is ruined only to resub in a month and claim it's the best thing ever made"

6. Assuming you know why I resubbed...

Keep trying to read between the lines buddy, it's funny to watch people come to the wrong answers thinking they know me.
    And why would I want to know your reasons? And who in the ****ing world would like to meet a person like you when you can't even make a decision or stand with it? As far as I'm concerned, what you might state today might be a lie tomorrow. I mean, that's what you do on a daily basis. It only took me ten minutes through your post history to see that. Is this the part where hum...

Spoiler: Show

we should just rename this thread "Kemii cries about how WoW is ruined only to resub in a month and claim it's the best thing ever made"
    Don't forget about the sub-category "Kemii cries about how LoL is filled with a toxic and obnoxious community only to show how much money she spends in that same game"

world quests don't increase BLP.
    Errrhm, except they do increase it. You really should check your sources before spreading poor information. Not even to mention that you play a DK yet you debate that you need gear to have an "optimized performance". Lol. Speaking of pure edgelords...
    Edited: February 2, 2017

7. Except they don't, Emmisary turn ins increase BLP. You could do 100 WQs in a day and it would be no different than someone who only did the required four.

Learn how to read before spreading poor information.

Speaking of edgelords...