1. I thought Europeans detested football. o;

2. I thought Europeans detested football. o;
    Idk, football fad died while I grew. It started out strong with everyone and their mother watching the UEFA Champions League or Liga 1, or whatever they are called (didn't get much into football)... but right now I barely see anyone invested into football.

Much different compared to how Americans idolize handegg... I don't think I know a single EU person that watched even 1 game of that.

3. I thought Europeans detested football. o;
    Why would you think that?

I don't know anyone that hates it, nor anyone who loves it either... Problably because like Radvo said, people here are more focused on Champions League and **** (atleast on my country, they're ****ing fanatics for soccer, much like americans are with football), I for one, am curious about american football... I'd like to play it sometime, or watch someone do.. Same with baseball, seems like a fun thing to do... :D

But I think every country has an american football national team atleast (if my country does, everyone do :D)

4. Much different compared to how Americans idolize handegg... I don't think I know a single EU person that watched even 1 game of that.
    Well now you know 1... me ^_^

I thought Europeans detested football. o;
    Not all of us, there is a pretty huge following here in the UK and we even host one of the offseason games at Wembley Stadium every year.

5. Probably won't fit the thread name as this is not pointless, but I want to share my happiness.
    I GOT CONDITIONALLY ACCEPTED IN UNIVERSITY OF GREENWICH!!!!! #BoomShakalaka

6. Probably won't fit the thread name as this is not pointless, but I want to share my happiness.
    I GOT CONDITIONALLY ACCEPTED IN UNIVERSITY OF GREENWICH!!!!! #BoomShakalaka
    Congratz dude!

7. Why would you think that?

I don't know anyone that hates it, nor anyone who loves it either... Problably because like Radvo said, people here are more focused on Champions League and **** (atleast on my country, they're ****ing fanatics for soccer, much like americans are with football), I for one, am curious about american football... I'd like to play it sometime, or watch someone do.. Same with baseball, seems like a fun thing to do... :D

But I think every country has an american football national team atleast (if my country does, everyone do :D)
    All the Europeans I know write the sport off as a joke because the name seems silly to them.

I personally don't care much about the sport, though.

8. In the span of about 5 minutes (or less). /flex

9. Waking up to find my gran sat in the living room with the radio on. TV broke and the poor thing has been bored without.
    So Im taking her to buy a new one.

10. Yeah finally got the most amazing weapon so far in legion in my eyes :D

11. One out of a skip why? does it fkn matter when you top deeps and look that fkn good? Or is it because i use win 7 and not that bs win 10?
    Edited: February 9, 2017

12. Come on strider, you've known me for 4 years. I'm just messing with you.
    Your weapon is sexy af though. Why not show it off in some T12HC armour for your Xmog?

13. yeah kemii baby im not so hot with mogs i dont really care but had to match colours becaue the females in the guild kept nagging me i look like a gypsy lol although i do have 2 set pieces now from nighthold maybe ill start firelands and see what they got to match the sword and the hots mount we can get next week be like a mini rag or some **** so they get off my case lol.