1. But at the same time, I can't help but worry that they may run out of steam.
    That's what people were saying before this announcement tbh
    Spoiler: Show

2. That's what people were saying before this announcement tbh
    That's not really relevant. Nothing lasts forever.

3. Yesterday, I felt bad for all the single people out there.

4. Well, Chance owned you Radvo :D (if it was you)

5. Well, Chance owned you Radvo :D (if it was you)
    If we discard the ledge throws, the score was 3-1, which is still better than some plebs :P

I played like trash because I was focused on beating him and not calculating my plays (spammed heavy like a ******). He's, I'd say, an above average player. On a normal, non-stream, not knowing who my opponent is, match though I feel like I'd have a way better time against him, he spams the one combo he knows. He's going too much for parries which leaves him very vulnerable to feints.

But here I am talking even though I got owned :P
    I'd 1v1 any of u scrubs anyday tho.

6. I asked blizzard for some gametime to try out retail wow again and they gave me 2 weeks. I thought it was going to be 3 days or maybe 7 if any

7. I asked blizzard for some gametime to try out retail wow again and they gave me 2 weeks. I thought it was going to be 3 days or maybe 7 if any
    They're pretty generous about that nowadays. I know that they will almost always give you a free day or two if you ask a GM for some time so you can grab gold to buy a token, too.

8. “The mirror is my best friend because when I cry it never laughs.”
    - Charles Chaplin.

"If I had a face I would like myself."
    - Moi.

9. Can you pls not put my main in this gay **** ty

----------

Finally prestiged with my warden, bronze armor looks like gold but hey I ain't complaining :D
    Can't wait for prestige 2 and getting them epixx
    Edited: February 17, 2017

10. Going from leveling in vanilla to retail is like going from playing Dark Souls to Legend of Zelda.

I'm having fun so far, it's just so easy compared to even WotLK. I might have to buy Legion

11. Been playing Street Racing Syndicate since last week...

God how fun this game is... I'm tired of looking for the reason as to why they didn't make a 2nd game of it... This is sad...

12. Finally, after 4 months of troubleshooting. I can use this forum through my mobile phone.

13. Busted my knee skiing

Same ****ing leg as this summer when i busted my knee biking.

Wish i knew how to ski