1. Zelda and Ganondorf in a guild named Team Rocket. ****ing lol.

2. I didn't think I was going to run into someone with a Legend of Zelda name and I ran into this persons guildmate in a random dungeon with like 4 hours of playtime

3. Zelda found me.
    I'm quite sure that you are supposed to find Zelda, not the other way around :<.

Welcome to the darkside, may the faceroll be with you.

Spoiler: Show

4. I'm quite sure that you are supposed to find Zelda, not the other way around :<.

Welcome to the darkside, may the faceroll be with you.

Maybe this zelda wants kidnapped ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Demon hunters are pretty cool so far, i've wanted to play one since WC3 since you could get Illidan

DH can run Strat super quick too. They can skip the room with roaches if you time the jump/glide just right. 70 runs and no mount :(

5. DH can run Strat super quick too. They can skip the room with roaches if you time the jump/glide just right. 70 runs and no mount :(
    Due to my delay, I can skip those points in Stratholme on any character! It's great!
    I haven't been able to get into Havoc spec much. I've rather enjoyed Vengeance thus far, though.

6. Maybe this zelda wants kidnapped ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Demon hunters are pretty cool so far, i've wanted to play one since WC3 since you could get Illidan

DH can run Strat super quick too. They can skip the room with roaches if you time the jump/glide just right. 70 runs and no mount :(
    They are overall the most enjoyable class for me, I will very likely start maining it by tomorrow when rogues get dumpstered by the patch. I'll try finish my push to 2.2k and then just abandon the class, DH feels just so much more fun and I only played rogue for arena anyway. I'm not sure if you intend to pvp (I don't pve at all) but DH is freaking sick for BGs, especially with certain jumps you can do to escape certain death. Truth be told, the fast gameplay DHs provide if the only thing that really entertains me about legion atm.

Also you could skip most BT bosses by jumping the chain in front of the whorehouse area and go basicly straight to illidan. Old tbc abuse returns, cuz double jump OP :<

7. They are overall the most enjoyable class for me, I will very likely start maining it by tomorrow when rogues get dumpstered by the patch. I'll try finish my push to 2.2k and then just abandon the class, DH feels just so much more fun and I only played rogue for arena anyway. I'm not sure if you intend to pvp (I don't pve at all) but DH is freaking sick for BGs, especially with certain jumps you can do to escape certain death. Truth be told, the fast gameplay DHs provide if the only thing that really entertains me about legion atm.

Also you could skip most BT bosses by jumping the chain in front of the whorehouse area and go basicly straight to illidan. Old tbc abuse returns, cuz double jump OP :<
    They are pretty great for PvP the few times i've had someone try to gank me while i'm looking at my second monitor. They think i'm an easy target and then I give them the ole 1-2-metamorphises and just completely destroy them.

8. Im moving out and of to live on my own.
    2 minute walk from the beach and it's a lovely little apartment.

Finally getting my **** together.

9. Cool, little awesome things that you may be already doing, and that I remember that I would have liked to do since day 1... carry a point-and-shoot camera all the time and take random pictures, just save them, don't review or publish them. And put a little pad and pencil next to your bed. Shower with music. Ask people to clean before leaving or sleeping. If you are far from parents and friends use less social networks that put you "online", like Facebook chat, it's better if you call on the phone and ask to meet, carry extra clothes in the car for different situations. I think that calling people on the phone and taking pictures was the best thing I did when I moved out, and became friends with my close family, something that would have never happened living under the same roof. I don't like pets but I like plants. And I hated jogging but I loved cycling. For a few days :)

2014, blah blah blah

10. They are pretty great for PvP the few times i've had someone try to gank me while i'm looking at my second monitor. They think i'm an easy target and then I give them the ole 1-2-metamorphises and just completely destroy them.
    I love killing Demon Hunters who think they can rely on the leech provided by Meta to help them kill me. It's hilarious to watch them panic when they can't land a hit on me while their health dwindles.

11. I don't remember my name.

12. tfw you wanna play retail again but you are already invested in another mmo and retail friends don't play anymore and vanilla friends will shun you because you are not playing vanilla instead of legion

feelsradman

13. They are pretty great for PvP the few times i've had someone try to gank me while i'm looking at my second monitor. They think i'm an easy target and then I give them the ole 1-2-metamorphises and just completely destroy them.
    They are insane in world pvp, arena is so-so since they got no tier 1 combs atm. But they remain by far the most fun class I've tried so far.

14. They are insane in world pvp, arena is so-so since they got no tier 1 combs atm. But they remain by far the most fun class I've tried so far.
    Got a couple oldschool Rogues in my guild at the moment who are enjoying Sub quite a lot.
    Hell, one of them is pushing arena rating with another one of my guildmates who is playing a Prot Paladin.