1. Bought an Xbox One and a Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime, the phone took a month to arrive, it got here on Monday, and the xbox took a few days, also arrived on monday... Couldn't be happier... The phone has 4100mAH and holy ****, it lasts for 2 days with intensive use... 3 or 4 with moderate use... It was well worth the wait... Have ****loads of apps installed on it, and it hasn't choked at all, always fluid... Best buy I've ever ****ing did xD....

2. Best buy I've ever ****ing did xD....
    You've had it for like 5 days, chill out.

3. Yeah, that's right, now, be me, be with a 5€ smartphone for 2 years... I want you to not be as excited as I am with it when you buy your new one...

4. Finally got a name change on Twitch.

5. I found out my Ex is having a child... After we tried for 4 years.
    Doctors thought it was Him who was firing blanks...

Turns out it's most likely me :(

6. I found out my Ex is having a child... After we tried for 4 years.
    Doctors thought it was Him who was firing blanks...

Turns out it's most likely me :(
    my mother tried with her 1st husband and miscarried 9 times and the doctor said they BOTH cant have kids. then they divorced couple of years later and in the end her second marriage pregnancy worked just fine with zero problems. the 1st husband also has kids in his 2nd marriage.

doesnt have to mean anything rly

7. Today I was tired enough to fall asleep before my head touched the pillow and then woke up 4 hours later like I never slept.

Have I been abducted by aliens ?

8. Today I was tired enough to fall asleep before my head touched the pillow and then woke up 4 hours later like I never slept.

Have I been abducted by aliens ?
    Yes. And you are now pregnant with an alien baby.

I went vengeance on my demon hunter and want to tank but i haven't tanked in WoW for like 7-8 years. I'm going to try some normals and see how it goes (aka i got tired of waiting three years for the dungeon queue to pop)

9. I went vengeance on my demon hunter and want to tank but i haven't tanked in WoW for like 7-8 years. I'm going to try some normals and see how it goes (aka i got tired of waiting three years for the dungeon queue to pop)
    You should be fine. Vengeance plays a lot like a DPS. Mash Shear and Immolation Aura, use Soul Cleave to prevent capping your pain (resource). Keep one of your spikes rolling, use the other when you need the mitigation. Use Sigil of Flames for aoe dps/threat. Everything else is some sort of CD - don't be afraid to use them to make things smoother, rather than using them reactively.

If you don't need tips, then disregard and good luck. :P

10. Get home after 10 hours of uni.

Can't play For Honor, Ubisoft servers down.
    Friends Overwatch team is full.
    Hearthstone is bland af.
    Too tired to pay attention to ESO quests.
    Don't want to resub to retail.
    Bored of 911 Operator.

Wat do

11. Get home after 10 hours of uni.

Can't play For Honor, Ubisoft servers down.
    Friends Overwatch team is full.
    Hearthstone is bland af.
    Too tired to pay attention to ESO quests.
    Don't want to resub to retail.
    Bored of 911 Operator.

Wat do
    Since you're a student, go study xD

Or i can recommend you some extremely addictive games that will ruin your life xD

12. Since you're a student, go study xD

Or i can recommend you some extremely addictive games that will ruin your life xD
    nah **** that. after 10 hours the last thing I wanna do is study.

shoot

13. nah **** that. after 10 hours the last thing I wanna do is study.

shoot
    There are three games i've played a lot: Counter strike, WoW and Stronghold Kingdoms. Of the 3, believe me, you don't want to start playing Stronghold kingdoms. Spent 4 years of my life playing that ****ing game. It's like a medieval online strategy and you have villages and towns that can be taken from you by other players even when you're offline, which meant i played it 24/7 xD And did i mention the best community ever since 90% of players are adults. As a huge stronghold fan that game was a dream come true. And you have real politics, alliances and all that other bull**** since you're playing with real people. Anyway, you can see by this rant that i still love the game, but i'm afraid to play it again. It's like heroin.
    Play some counter strike (not cs:go pls, cancerous game) to relieve some stress. Nothing like blowing someones head off to calm you. Or play some steam f2p game, there are some nice ones. Tell me which type of game you like and i'll recommend something to you.

14. Come on Radvo...
    Join the dark side... Come play League of Legends.