1. after 10 hours the last thing I wanna do is study.

2. Heres something pointless: My life. I cant find a purpose, got no drive to do anything. Feeling unmotivated and sad. I hope I can figure this out...

3. Heres something pointless: My life. I cant find a purpose, got no drive to do anything. Feeling unmotivated and sad. I hope I can figure this out...
    Even the stupidest dream can give hope.
    No matter how hard, how unreachable it might me.

My name means Hope (Nadezhda) ... A word that was never held any meaning in my life, I thought I was named wrong. After all the **** I've one through I can hand on heart say that it does get better. Daniel (Shiina) can't post cos he's banned but he knows some of what I went through at one of the bad points in my life and I hope he can see how much more content and driven I am now :)

You just need to find that little spark that ignites the fire.
    Edited: February 28, 2017

4. Get home after 10 hours of uni.

Can't play For Honor, Ubisoft servers down.
    Friends Overwatch team is full.
    Hearthstone is bland af.
    Too tired to pay attention to ESO quests.
    Don't want to resub to retail.
    Bored of 911 Operator.

Wat do
    The new PoE league comes out, go play it. Or grab battlefield 1 off the sale and play with me.

5. You should be fine. Vengeance plays a lot like a DPS. Mash Shear and Immolation Aura, use Soul Cleave to prevent capping your pain (resource). Keep one of your spikes rolling, use the other when you need the mitigation. Use Sigil of Flames for aoe dps/threat. Everything else is some sort of CD - don't be afraid to use them to make things smoother, rather than using them reactively.

If you don't need tips, then disregard and good luck. :P
    Thanks I did that and it was super easy but it was just a normal and I had like 820 ilvl. Do i need to stack versatility before trying heroics?

Also how come people blow heroism and other cool downs as soon as the fight starts? I remember in WotLK you always waited until the last phase of a boss or the hardest parts. I've only done LFR and a few heroic dungeons so far though

6. Thanks I did that and it was super easy but it was just a normal and I had like 820 ilvl. Do i need to stack versatility before trying heroics?
    Eh, not really. Heroics are a breeze, tbh. You may need to worry a bit when first getting into mythic dungeons. Versatility also scales really slowly, so you won't notice a difference right away. Most stats are good for the spec, depending on how you play. Just try to avoid crit. Mastery boosts the mitigation your spikes provide, but I personally prefer haste over mastery, since it helps make your spikes available more often.

If you ever get the opportunity to get the Legion Darkmoon Immortality deck, get it. It's BIS for Vengeance.
    Also how come people blow heroism and other cool downs as soon as the fight starts? I remember in WotLK you always waited until the last phase of a boss or the hardest parts. I've only done LFR and a few heroic dungeons so far though
    Most of the time, DPS whoring. Lining up procs with CDs and heroism for big-dick DPS. That and "execute phase" isn't really a thing anymore except for Warriors, and heroism doesn't really have any effect on them during that. A lot of fights in raids do require it to be used at certain points (except LFR, brute force works there, sadly), rather than on pull. But you won't see that in dungeons until perhaps really high M+ dungeons with the Tyrannical affix (increased boss health and damage).

7. Counter strike, WoW and Stronghold Kingdoms.
    Or play some steam f2p game, there are some nice ones. Tell me which type of game you like and i'll recommend something to you.
    Played way too much of CS and WoW, Stronghold Kingdoms doesn't sound like my thing, sorry.
    I've played loads of f2p games on steam, Warframe, Planetside, TF2, Unturned, Smite, PoE, Brawlhalla, Trove, etc.. I don't think there's any good ones I skipped.

Come on Radvo...
    Join the dark side... Come play League of Legends.
    ew no

The new PoE league comes out, go play it. Or grab battlefield 1 off the sale and play with me.
    I said I'd stick to PoE last league too... aaaand I didn't....
    Don't think I'm down for the grind again. Though I might consider it more closer to the league release date.

I've already played BF1, got pretty repetitive after ~30 hours. But sure, maybe sometime we can play together. :)

8. Even the stupidest dream can give hope.
    No matter how hard, how unreachable it might me.

My name means Hope (Nadezhda) ... A word that was never held any meaning in my life, I thought I was named wrong. After all the **** I've one through I can hand on heart say that it does get better. Daniel (Shiina) can't post cos he's banned but he knows some of what I went through at one of the bad points in my life and I hope he can see how much more content and driven I am now :)

You just need to find that little spark that ignites the fire.
    Thanks for the kind words. Im trying to find that spark for a while, but seems like after I get a goal and achieve it I feel no different. More confident, but still not more happy. Guess Im lookin in the wrong place.
    By the way, Hope is a very popular name in Bulgaria. Where are you from?

9. Thanks for the kind words. Im trying to find that spark for a while, but seems like after I get a goal and achieve it I feel no different. More confident, but still not more happy. Guess Im lookin in the wrong place.
    By the way, Hope is a very popular name in Bulgaria. Where are you from?
    Im British.

You will find it somewhere, even in the weirdest of places. Don't give up.

10. I'm one tiny push away from resubbing to retail and I hate it because I know I'll only play for a few days.

F2P wow when

11. That's it, there's way too much RNG in this game. Never renewing again.

I'm going straight to League of Legends where RNG determines how many russians I get on my team, and then RNG further determines whether their vocabulary is either "Cyka blyat american noob" or "stupid support why no support"

Spoiler: Show
    Just kidding ofc kemii is going to post something similar to this in ~1 week. So far I like this expansion much more than MoP or Cata.

12. lol
    There is a lot of RNG in it, which is unfortunate. But it has a lot of good points. I also am curious when Kemii will next quit the game.
    I'm one tiny push away from resubbing to retail and I hate it because I know I'll only play for a few days.

F2P wow when
    Right now. L2 farm gold!

13. I'm going straight to League of Legends where RNG determines how many russians I get on my team, and then RNG further determines whether their vocabulary is either "Cyka blyat american noob" or "stupid support why no support"
    No russians on my servers (EUW/NA)... Lately I've been preferring playing in NA.. where I'm the support.

14. So far I like this expansion much more than MoP or Cata.
    I like it more than cata aswell, but that's due to actually making the world feel a little more alive, pvp wise it's the same dumpster tier that cata was. As much as your RNG comment wasn't meant in a serious way, it did address the issue that's currently bothering me. I don't care much for legendaries or war/titanforges since it will happen eventually. But i'm really annoyed that I got 2 characters above 2k, yet none of them have a single piece of the elite mainset yet. I just can't get them to drop, let alone complete a full set. Not sure if you have seen the elite rogue set, but it's damn sick looking. I'd like it a lot more of they combined the old concept with the new one, like you can earn tokens for main pieces and offset is up to RNG. It would atleast add a little bit more concistency to the sometimes insanely bad rng streaks (like come on, i got SIX bracer in a row, when im already wearing legendary ones wtf).

I'm one tiny push away from resubbing to retail and I hate it because I know I'll only play for a few days.

F2P wow when
    It is free to play, you just gotta stop making new chars every 5 minutes and actually play your main. My DH is sitting on 80k from very casual playing and makes it's money by disenchanting w.e gear i get and dont need off of arena/bgs and picking flowers while doing my WQ's. I usually farm gold for 1h a day for 1 week to buy my token, just put up some music and be a hippy in suramar, sell those starlights and be done for the entire month. It's all about being smart with your resources, picking flowers and having bloodhunter on your shoulders pays the bills so easily, even now that the token price is 180k.

15. Right now. L2 farm gold!
    buh that takes time and effort and u know I'm not about that life

It is free to play, you just gotta stop making new chars every 5 minutes and actually play your main.

Don't tell me how to live my life ;_; I don't do it because I want to. Trust me I want to stick to one char but it's impossible.

----

Wanted to play some WotLK, deleted a level 4 char with the name I wanted and go to make a new one, 10 seconds later, name already in use.

Warmane why do you do this to me. I just wanted to play.
    Edited: March 3, 2017