1. buh that takes time and effort and u know I'm not about that life

Don't tell me how to live my life ;_; I don't do it because I want to. Trust me I want to stick to one char but it's impossible.

----

Wanted to play some WotLK, deleted a level 4 char with the name I wanted and go to make a new one, 10 seconds later, name already in use.

Warmane why do you do this to me. I just wanted to play.
    Do you remember when I took your character name right as you deleted it?
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2312394
    Edited: March 4, 2017

2. Do you remember when I took your character name right as you deleted it?
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2312394
    Spoiler: Show
    how did you even have the patience to find that

damn 19 year old me is cringy af

but this isn't the case here, I've had that char sitting on level 4 for ~2 years now and I deleted it and 10 sec later it's gone

----------------

Man **** blizzard and their animations this **** is too emotional I'm a 21 year old grown sturdy "man" and I'm tearing up at this bull****.

How can they get me so emotionally invested in non-existant characters when I'm less emotional about people I actually know.

I feel like we need a proper blizzard anime/series about Overwatch. Like right now.
    I also feel like I need a hug

---

Jesus can someone else post, i'm tired of editing this...

People told me I get more xp from competitive.
    People also told me to expect more toxicity.

This wasn't what I expected though.
    Edited: March 6, 2017

3. If you want severe toxicity which may lead to cancer play one of the following: Hanzo, Widowmaker, McCree, or Bastion. McCree isn't really that bad but any of those other three on attack and it's like you killed their entire family and got away with it. Hanzo and Widowmaker get flamed either way but extra for attack.

What's the best title for Ganondorf or one that I can go farm? All of these are for saving the world and they don't really fit :(

My transmog is a lame starting DH one but it's the only set I have that matches besides a warrior TBC one

4. Just finished Re Zero and i really fking want season 2..

5. I got flamed like that because I went Mei instead of a healer when there already was a mercy. I wasn't aware the meta is 3 tanks 2 heals. It was my first game

6. I got flamed like that because I went Mei instead of a healer when there already was a mercy. I wasn't aware the meta is 3 tanks 2 heals. It was my first game
    That's not the meta unless it's changed since last season. Usually 2 tanks 2 healers i think

Demon Hunters cut themselves in half when they talk

7. What's the best title for Ganondorf or one that I can go farm? All of these are for saving the world and they don't really fit :(
    Just get the fearless, it's the title that I run on basicly all my characters.

8. I got flamed like that because I went Mei instead of a healer when there already was a mercy. I wasn't aware the meta is 3 tanks 2 heals. It was my first game
    Competitive does give the most XP, but quick play and the arcade game modes give pretty decent XP also. I prefer to play in the arcade for 2 reasons. #1, you can get up to 3 extra loot boxes per week for playing there (and 1 additional loot-box for your first win in each game mode), and #2 people playing in arcade modes are usually there because they want to have fun - which makes being a newbie a lot less stressful.
    That's not the meta unless it's changed since last season. Usually 2 tanks 2 healers i think
    2 tanks, 2 dps, 2 supports, yeah. The last meta also had 4 tanks and 2 supports. This season's meta, who knows after the Bastion buff.
    What's the best title for Ganondorf or one that I can go farm? All of these are for saving the world and they don't really fit :(
    Ganondorf the Kingslayer
    Ganondorf, Bane of the Fallen King
    Talon King Ganondorf

I don't know. You can check for a full list of titles in the game here: http://www.wowhead.com/titles
    Note that some of them aren't available, though. If you click on the links you should be able to see on the specific page for each title if it is still available in the game.

9. Competitive does give the most XP, but quick play and the arcade game modes give pretty decent XP also. I prefer to play in the arcade for 2 reasons. #1, you can get up to 3 extra loot boxes per week for playing there (and 1 additional loot-box for your first win in each game mode), and #2 people playing in arcade modes are usually there because they want to have fun - which makes being a newbie a lot less stressful.
    I used to think the same until I realized losing isn't fun and I've never been able to get all the lootboxes ( I usually get 1 or less ) because I lose interest after a 3rd or 4th consecutive loss.

Idk how people manage to grind through the losses

-------------

I wish we'd get a new progression realm that's a clone of icecrown (rates) and when it reaches icecrown's progression (lots of people get fully geared) there's free transfers to this realm (from ic) and icecrown upgrades to cataclysm...

There's been so many PTE attempts and none of them done properly. Warmane giv us wotlk->mop progression if u won't do vanilla -> mop.

Also where's wod fams ? I thought it was in the works a few years back.

10. I don't lose very much, especially when I play as Reinhardt or support. I would recommend playing AI games to try and practice and learn the basics of a hero.

11. I've been playing overwatch for half year on a friends account but just got it for myself recently...

I'd say I'm above average at the game... not like it takes much to be... Last game I got gold medal for damage done as D.Va when we had a soldier and pharah...

12. I've been playing overwatch for half year on a friends account but just got it for myself recently...

I'd say I'm above average at the game... not like it takes much to be... Last game I got gold medal for damage done as D.Va when we had a soldier and pharah...
    I've beaten Mercy/Ana players for healing done as S76 before. It's easy to cheese the meters.

13. I've been playing overwatch for half year on a friends account but just got it for myself recently...

Ew. Well, I would suggest giving arcade a try if you haven't already, see how well your win ratio goes there.
    I've beaten Mercy/Ana players for healing done as S76 before. It's easy to cheese the meters.
    Maybe if he was getting lots of kills with D.Va ults, but there's not really any reason a Soldier or Pharah should be getting beaten by the D.Va.
    Also where's wod fams ? I thought it was in the works a few years back.
    Scrapped because we decided it wasn't worth it.

14. Only reason you get more XP from competitive is because the game is longer in minutes. In a full competitive game you can get 2 quickplay games (full time) and get more XP and ontop of that you can get more win XP since you have the chance of winning 2 games of QP instead of 1 competitive. You get more XP from quickplay than Comp. So if you're just planning to level up go for quick play.
    I don't know, competitive queues are <30 seconds while quick play usually takes 3-4 minutes on prime time and 5-10 minutes in the morning/late night.. I've started to play less and less overwatch because of how much I have to sit in queues.