1. Finally finished my 10 placement matches.

I don't want to talk about my mmr

2. I've just given up trying to play who I wanted to main (Reinhardt) and started playing support (Mercy/Ana) only and I definitely win a lot more now...

3. Yep, most people don't like to play support. Someone who plays a support well usually does a pretty good job at increasing the team's chance of success.

4. Blizzard nerfed roadhog and now they are nerfing Ana. 95% of what I played during season 3 just got nerfed rip me

5. Are they nerfing Ana again? A nerf to Roadhog was expected, tbh.

6. Are they nerfing Ana again? A nerf to Roadhog was expected, tbh.
    Yeah the changes are on the ptr
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/over...ic/20753516591

7. Ah. Thanks!
    Some decent buffs to Sombra and Winston in there too. Thank god for Winston, he's been out of the meta for so long already.

8. Are they nerfing Ana again? A nerf to Roadhog was expected, tbh.

9. I made 40k gold selling Dreadleather Bindings (Need them for Obliterum quest chain, which is going away next patch) and was the only one selling them, and now there's like 60 in the auction house :( If they end up expiring i might have to price them a little bit above cost and make something else. I also made like 3-5k because someone made a bunch of 815 belts and was selling them for 300 each so i just made a ton of obliterum.

10. i spend 1 hour everyday secretly trying to awaken whatever hidden superpowers i may have

11. People still play this game ?

----

Have a wonderful spring to all the women (and men) of Warmane that celebrate 8th of March as Women's Day (and those who don't)
    Edited: March 8, 2017

12. Have a wonderful spring to all the women (and men) of Warmane that celebrate 8th of March as Women's Day (and those who don't)
    Yet another day where one specific group of people feel the need to be snowflakes.

13. Just another day to me.

14. Have a wonderful spring
    I don't feel like a special snowflake so no-one else should
    **** you and your best wishes
    I just wished you all a happy spring, a thank you would suffice, not this stuck-up tumblr-esque bull****.

Just as if I'd wish you a Merry Christmas and you'd go "Just another day to me" or "Yet another day where one specific group of people feel the need to be snowflakes." instead of, "Hey, thanks, you too".

I seriously hope not all western women are like you two, after all the smiles I've caused this really stunned me. How can you be so pessimistic and just out-right rude.
    Edited: March 9, 2017

15. I seriously hope not all western women are like you two, after all the smiles I've caused this really stunned me. How can you be so pessimistic and just out-right rude.
    I'm sick and tired of the feminazis who taint the real version of Feminism, who stand for EQUALITY not preaching the women are superior and the male race are scum.
    Gender, race, sexual orientation, class and citizenship should mean nothing.... Everyone should be equal, no-one should be superior.