1. I didn't know if 8th of March was an international day (thus "(and those who don't celebrate it)") or if it's a Romanian holiday but here it's been a tradition for 40 years, long before feminism became "mainstream" to give birth to feminazis.

It's a day to appreciate the female presence in our lives as beautiful, caring and always strong human beings.

It's a thank you from men to women. It's not about feminazis feeling celebrated.
    We don't even have feminists here...

2. I didn't know if 8th of March was an international day (thus "(and those who don't celebrate it)") or if it's a Romanian holiday but here it's been a tradition for 40 years, long before feminism became "mainstream" to give birth to feminazis.

It's a day to appreciate the female presence in our lives as beautiful, caring and always strong human beings.

It's a thank you from men to women. It's not about feminazis feeling celebrated.
    We don't even have feminists here...
    No but the point is.. Why should we take one specific day of the year to celebrate such a thing, same goes to Mother/Fathers Day, Valentine's Day etc.
    I just dont see the point in these days.. Why are they more special? Why should we only give a **** on these days more than others.

We should appreciate people everyday as standard. A day is just another day.

3. No but the point is.. Why should we take one specific day of the year to celebrate such a thing, same goes to Mother/Fathers Day, Valentine's Day etc.
    Why are they more special? Why should we only give a **** on these days more than others.
    I agree, there shouldn't be a special day to remind someone that he / she is special, you should do that everyday... I believe that these sorts of holidays are directed to sales though... More profits to the stores... That's what I believe these holidays are for... An unnecessary reason to buy your loved ones something...

If you think about it... Christmas is where stores go crazy in sales... Black friday even more....

But a thank you would suffice though... Even if you don't give a **** about it...

4. No but the point is.. Why should we take one specific day of the year to celebrate such a thing, same goes to Mother/Fathers Day, Valentine's Day etc.
    I just dont see the point in these days.. Why are they more special? Why should we only give a **** on these days more than others.

We should appreciate people everyday as standard. A day is just another day.

Why celebrate Christmas? Why celebrate New Years? Why celebrate Easter?
    Why even celebrate at all? Let's just be in the same monotone routine all day every day of our lives until we die and never take a break from it to appreciate people around us, because saying you should be like that everyday is utopian and incredibly unrealistic, unless you live every day free of stress, exhaustion, sadness, anxiety and more of the emotions that grip us daily.

5. Why celebrate Christmas? Why celebrate New Years? Why celebrate Easter?.
    I dont.

I don't celebrate anything, I don't go out my way to change my daily routines for these days except being legally entitled to these as paid days off work.

6. they think they are different while actually being the majority of the population next to the others who think they are different.
    sadly humans tend to spit on everything they valued ~50 years ago when humans were much more human than nowadays.
    what a time to be alive, 2017 - where females are mostly angry bulldogs and males are mostly feminine

I dont.

I don't celebrate anything, I don't go out my way to change my daily routines for these days except being legally entitled to these as paid days off work.

thanks to the special kind of sheep that beg to be exploited even further by the ones in command humans will sooner or later get to live in an episode of Black Mirror
    Edited: March 9, 2017

7. you watch too much tv mate
    just realized you might be too young to talk about this, im out

8. I dont.

I'm sure those that care about you feel like you care about them and stuff when you deliberately miss the days devoted to show how much you care about. Sure, maybe there shouldn't be special days just for that but are you telling us that every single day you get to show your appreciation or how much you care about them? What about people that live spread across the country, live a super busy life, and simply don't have time to call every single family member but on mothers/fathers day they have the ability to show that they still care about them and still think about them.

I would argue that these events seem dumb to you/younger people because to them it's just another day. What about when you're 70, if the monster pumping through your veins doesn't kill your heart by then, and mothers day comes around. Do you remember your mother every single day of the year and show your appreciation? I bet not because it is highly likely your mother has passed away by the time you are 70. What about when you're married for 40 years, is every day romantic with your significant other? I would bet not. But Valentines day surely will be. Sure, while you are still young and living with your parents or freshly in a relationship then every day will probably be like it. But as things age they drift apart, and I guarantee 20-30 years from now you won't be showing appreciating for your mom/dad everyday. You'll probably forget about them.

The same goes for events like these. They are to specifically remember how it was in the past and to NOT go back to how it was. This day is over 100 years old in the US and for Russia it was 100 years ago. It was for equality not feminazis or whatever the ****, and still is. Are you telling us that March 8, 1917 was just another day in Russia, nothing special happened at all? The Soviet Union would disagree with you. Believe it was for feminazis all you want, but back in 1917 Russia, women weren't allowed to vote. Demonstrations that began on March 8 led to them being able to vote. That's more equality if you didn't know.

Look at the theme the UN gave it this year, "Women in the Changing World of Work: Planet 50-50 by 2030". That's definitely feminazi and not about equality at all

9. Link on point as always, saying what my poor English can't.

just realized you might be too young to talk about this, im out
    You're either 40 or in no position to say I'm too young.

If you're 40, stop watching tv.
    If you're 20, stop believing facebook and thinking you're somehow enlightened.

10. I just wished you all a happy spring, a thank you would suffice, not this stuck-up tumblr-esque bull****.

Just as if I'd wish you a Merry Christmas and you'd go "Just another day to me" or "Yet another day where one specific group of people feel the need to be snowflakes." instead of, "Hey, thanks, you too".

I seriously hope not all western women are like you two, after all the smiles I've caused this really stunned me. How can you be so pessimistic and just out-right rude.
    I'm not sure how I was rude? I appreciate the wishes, but it is nothing more than just another day to me. I don't even celebrate my own birthday.

11. Link on point as always, saying what my poor English can't.

You're either 40 or in no position to say I'm too young.

If you're 40, stop watching tv.
    If you're 20, stop believing facebook and thinking you're somehow enlightened.
    I don't watch TV (if you dont count the movies on USB)
    I don't have Facebook

dont know what else I could say to you

12. I'm not sure how I was rude? I appreciate the wishes, but it is nothing more than just another day to me. I don't even celebrate my own birthday.
    I think his point is, when someone wishes u a happy holiday or whatever just accept the wishes and say a little thanks instead of maybe getting offended and throwing **** like "just a normal day for me" or smth else that may seem demeaning to him for just trying to be polite. (= peace

13. instead of maybe getting offended and throwing **** like "just a normal day for me"
    Care to explain how me saying it's just another day for me qualifies as getting offended and "throwing ****"?

Oh right. I've permanently banned you on the forum. Of course you're going to think that. Perhaps you'll see how that goes for being in-game too.

14. I think the reason for some if not most women not bothering much with this date falls entirely in the hands of many jerks who love to say right after listening the "thanks": "Now let's enjoy all the 364 days of the men (laughs)". This joke is old and is only funny for men and they are completely oblivious how that hurts our feelings. So just to avoid a "possible" troll, some of us just say "just another day like anyother".

I usually say thanks, already waiting to hear that silly joke.