1. This joke is old and is only funny for men
    That's because women suck at comedy.

2. I'm not very fast when it comes to leveling, but getting to 60 in 8 hours is fairly decent, I'm actually quite impressed.

http://i.imgur.com/p9cWWmx.jpg

3. That's because women suck at comedy.
    Giggity?
    I'm not very fast when it comes to leveling, but getting to 60 in 8 hours is fairly decent, I'm actually quite impressed.

http://i.imgur.com/p9cWWmx.jpg
    Dat party member tho

4. TFW you are excited to get back into wow then the excitement dies out in 20 minutes of gameplay.
    Then the same thing happens for the whole week, you finally get to level 15 on a 3x server and decide you picked the wrong class and reroll, but now you're too tired of starting from level 1 again so you quit playing altogether.

This is my life.

5. Radvo, have you ever really had a committed main?

6. Y.... no

The most time I've spent in wow on one character was DK in WotLK (then mage, hunter, rogue, paladin) and DK (and shaman) in Legion.
    ESO : Templar, got to level 36/611 (50+561), also leveled as Dragon Knight and Nightblade to 24 and 15 respectively before abandoning the last 2.
    For Honor : Warden (got to rep 2) then I switched to Lawbringer then Conqueror and now Peacekeeper.
    PoE : Uh.. I leveled so many chars and abandoned I lost count.
    Hearthstone : Got all classes almost level 50, constantly deleting and crafting legendaries for classes I "surely won't ever play" that I end up playing a few days later.
    Overwatch : (stopped playing Reinhardt, hate him now, trying to learn how to play Tracer)
    Spoiler: Show
    Edited: March 11, 2017

7. I honestly thought it was only on WoW you had this problem...

Holy **** dude, I'd really advise you to stop playing...

jesus christ lol

8. Radvo, as per Overwatch, playing a flanker and being good at it can be great for the team too. Tracer is an example of that. As for tanks, you might be interested in the new hero: Orisa. She'll have Rein shields she can place down on the floor, and can attack from range. Might be better suited for you than Rein. Overwatch isn't a game you should try to "main" a character in though. The game is balanced around switching heroes in order to counter your opponents.

As for WoW, I would suggest playing something like a Druid. The reason for that is because changing specs drastically changes your gameplay, and changes your role. Unlike a hunter, mage, rogue, etc. where they are stuck in a single role, the hybrid classes (Druid, Paladin and Monk) are capable of providing you the ability to change on the level of playing an alt/another character, but you don't lose the progress you already had on that character.
    I think your biggest problem here is that you haven't allowed yourself to fully establish yourself. A class, or even a spec, can feel very underwhelming until you invest enough time and effort into it to gain insight into the intricacies and details of how to play it. Some classes and specs can be more fun than others for some people, but overall, the real reward is taking the time to master one.

9. Got declined for 3 normal mythic groups in a row as a tank but get accepted to 95% of mythic+ i try to join. I don't get that

10. Got declined for 3 normal mythic groups in a row as a tank but get accepted to 95% of mythic+ i try to join. I don't get that
    Raiders don't touch normal mythic dungeons unless they need them for a quest. M+ gives more AP, better loot, etc. People in normal mythic are there for one of 4 reasons. 1) That's where they need gear from, 2) they don't know any better, 3) that's the content where they belong at, or 4) doing a quest.
    I'd suggest that, unless you are doing quests, spam +2's for gearing from starting mythics, instead of base mythics.

11. I was doing EoA for the third artifact appereance since the vengeance one looks dope. Got rejected on all of the normal ones up and tried again later and got one where 2 other people were doing that quest and were way over geared. Had to do a bht for it too and that group was way worse, kept almost dying. Got legendary shoulders from it but they're not the best. Still was 105 ilvls more than my current shoulders I'm at like 863ilvl now for vengeance and 860 havoc

12. Yep, a legendary will be a huge ilvl increase for you right now. Also, if you get a legendary that boosts your dps - be happy, because more than half do not.

13. I was doing EoA for the third artifact appereance since the vengeance one looks dope. Got rejected on all of the normal ones up and tried again later and got one where 2 other people were doing that quest and were way over geared. Had to do a bht for it too and that group was way worse, kept almost dying. Got legendary shoulders from it but they're not the best. Still was 105 ilvls more than my current shoulders I'm at like 863ilvl now for vengeance and 860 havoc
    Just get the hidden one, all the others look utterly ***. Havoc has the same issue, literally every warglaive looks ****, but the hidden one looks good.

Also I heard the season ends on the 20th this month, so if you intend to push a title then gogo get the ratings going. The US ladder is pretty *****ic so I doubt you'll have many issues. (havoc + Rshammy + demolock/WWmonk is your go to comb)
    Edited: March 12, 2017

14. Just get the hidden one, all the others look utterly ***. Havoc has the same issue, literally every warglaive looks ****, but the hidden one looks good.
    You make it sound as though he can just choose to get it.

The US ladder is pretty *****ic
    Coming from the guy who thinks Rogues are weak.