1. You make it sound as though he can just choose to get it.
    He can? Unless he wants the default look, which is the worst of the 4 to choose from. He can LITERALLY float to the havoc artifact mob, kill and and grab the skin. Then he does BGs for 1000 kills, does world quests or runs dungeons (w.e color he wants). Followed by a respec to vengeance and TA DA the hidden artifact is unlocked for vengeance aswell. Much easier then to rely on RNG?
    Coming from the guy who thinks Rogues are weak.
    Oh we arent? Is the reason there's only 2 rogues in the top 100 with non being in top 50 because we are so broken, everyone just quit the faceroll? I'm sure rogues are doing incredibly well against DK+Rdruid, Boomkin+Rshammy and DH+MW. But I'm willing to bet you can't tell the difference between RMX class interaction being broken and rogues itself being broken. Maybe if you take a look at the ladder for 1 minute and compare RMX ratings to thugcleave you'll be able to tell the difference.

That being said, you can be defensive about your ladder all you like. It's simply true that your ladder is worse. But atleast you won blizzcon this... oh europeans won... hey atleast the year prior you... nvm... but the year before that you wo.... oh.. nevermind. I can't grasp how the person who's pvp knowledge doesn't exceed beating down NPCs at warden towers wants to judge PVP and class balance. I'm not rolling in guns blazing talking about pve **** i got no idea about either. Want to break lose a talk about why people can't kill mythic guldan when he's soooo easy in LFR?

2. If ya'll want to argue about EU vs US...

NA's league community is great.
    I'm so happy I transferred. Even if I have become my friends support *****.
    Spoiler: Show

3. If ya'll want to argue about EU vs US...
    Not at all. I just found it mildly amusing.
    He can? Unless he wants the default look, which is the worst of the 4 to choose from. He can LITERALLY float to the havoc artifact mob, kill and and grab the skin. Then he does BGs for 1000 kills, does world quests or runs dungeons (w.e color he wants). Followed by a respec to vengeance and TA DA the hidden artifact is unlocked for vengeance aswell. Much easier then to rely on RNG?
    And if he decides he likes the base color? How do you know he doesn't like the other appearances? Also, what if Link doesn't want to play Havoc in order to farm those appearances?
    Oh we arent? Is the reason there's only 2 rogues in the top 100 with non being in top 50 because we are so broken, everyone just quit the faceroll?
    Seriously? Using the armory to look at rated ranks has been useless for a long time, because it shows individuals, not teams. But hey, if you want to go that route..............
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ga...aderboards/3v3
    #5 is a ...... guess what!
    No, clearly this must be a God-Rogue that is capable of doing what nobody else is.

But wait! You're EU! I forgot!
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ga...aderboards/3v3
    Ranks #3, #5 and #10. Hm.

I'm sure rogues are doing incredibly well against DK+Rdruid, Boomkin+Rshammy and DH+MW.
    Is this why you rerolled DH? Because you don't know how to fight one?

But I'm willing to bet you can't tell the difference between RMX class interaction being broken and rogues itself being broken. Maybe if you take a look at the ladder for 1 minute and compare RMX ratings to thugcleave you'll be able to tell the difference.
    Why, no, I can't actually tell the difference between RMX and thug cleave. Please enlighten me.

That being said, you can be defensive about your ladder all you like. It's simply true that your ladder is worse. But atleast you won blizzcon this... oh europeans won... hey atleast the year prior you... nvm... but the year before that you wo.... oh.. nevermind. I can't grasp how the person who's pvp knowledge doesn't exceed beating down NPCs at warden towers wants to judge PVP and class balance. I'm not rolling in guns blazing talking about pve **** i got no idea about either. Want to break lose a talk about why people can't kill mythic guldan when he's soooo easy in LFR?
    "NA ladder is worse because I say it is, and I'm going to use Blizzcon tournaments of a handful of individuals to define an entire ladder because reasons." Meanwhile, insults someone, who he has no clue about, because that person questioned his opinion. My god, it's almost as though opinions are subjective! At the very least, I'm not pretending to be good because I got to 2k rating with DH/MW or double melee.

Anyway, I guess I'm sorry for bruising your ego. No, wait, I'm not sorry.

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbkd9jIE9MQ
    I found this entertaining. Guy has 2k+ rating vids too, if anyone cares.

5. Screw it, can't be bothered to argue about this.

6. I got the hidden havoc artifact last night, the pendant dropped. Anyway, from the pictures I saw I don't really like the vengeance hidden one (The second hidden one does look cool) and prefer the third one the most out of vengeance, which you have to run the normal mythics/raids. I got the emerald nightmare part done I just have to get Nighthold to revered and then run the normal mythics then Nighthold.

7. I don't hate reinhard because I'm better than my teammates but because I don't like the playstyle anymore

--------------

Also I don't follow the EU vs NA thing but I can tell you EU > NA regardless of the topic B-)

8. I wish there was some Cata/MOP Dks needing help.
    Im bored and want to help people :(

9. I wish there was some Cata/MOP Dks needing help.
    Im bored and want to help people :(
    Wish there were more Cata/MOP DK's anyway ;)

10. Also I don't follow the EU vs NA thing but I can tell you EU > NA regardless of the topic B-)
    pls
    Without the NA, where would you get your daily news of political comedy?

11. pls
    Greece, worked perfectly fine so far.

12. pls
    Turkey and Denmark have filled that these few days.
    Also our corrupt politicians being caught buying toilet paper worth some 15 million dollar or something (money washing) for a month's worth of toilet paper.
    Also France.... And Germany... And Russia.

But yes, none are as amusing as the on-going joke that is your election system and your current puppet-on-display.

---

Downloaded the overwatch ptr to see what's the deal with the orisa hype...
    I can see how she can be fun to play but idk, the travel time of bullets is annoying. It's like soldier and reinhardt and zarya came together to build a robot with their abilities but worse.
    Edited: March 13, 2017

13. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbkd9jIE9MQ
    I found this entertaining. Guy has 2k+ rating vids too, if anyone cares.
    pshero is good but this is ridiculous
    The funniest part is that it's actually episode 5. What happened to this game

14. pshero is good but this is ridiculous
    The funniest part is that it's actually episode 5. What happened to this game
    Nothing happened, it's the same cancer it's been since cata. That video was made in beta when healing skills didn't get scaled down in arena, so you gained 3% life per second while shadow dancing (you are in dance 24/7), sub got nerfed to an unviable state before legion got launched. Following old videos by people who trying to points via out dated videos , due to a simple lack of knowledge, simply gets you wrong impressions.

15. Nothing happened, it's the same cancer it's been since cata. That video was made in beta when healing skills didn't get scaled down in arena, so you gained 3% life per second while shadow dancing (you are in dance 24/7), sub got nerfed to an unviable state before legion got launched. Following old videos by people who trying to points via out dated videos , due to a simple lack of knowledge, simply gets you wrong impressions.
    Guy has 2k+ rating vids too, if anyone cares.
    Reading comprehension is hard. Next up, you'll be telling me to specifically link the videos to you, then you'll try to figure out some way to invalidate them I'm sure.

Before you ask, no, I'm not going to click on his channel name and video tabs for you.