1. Nothing happened, it's the same cancer it's been since cata. That video was made in beta when healing skills didn't get scaled down in arena, so you gained 3% life per second while shadow dancing (you are in dance 24/7), sub got nerfed to an unviable state before legion got launched. Following old videos by people who trying to points via out dated videos , due to a simple lack of knowledge, simply gets you wrong impressions.
    Yeah I was asking for an explanation because I haven't really followed the game since WotLk. What actually made a bigger impression on me though is all the shadowstepping or whatever that was

2. cats are way better pets than dogs.

3. Reading comprehension is hard. Next up, you'll be telling me to specifically link the videos to you, then you'll try to figure out some way to invalidate them I'm sure.

Before you ask, no, I'm not going to click on his channel name and video tabs for you.
    I really wonder who's the one having trouble with thier reading comprehension, afterall I can figure out on which date a video was uploaded at. If he has rated videos is literally unrelated to any conversation we just had, but I'm aware you love to grasp straws, so don't worry.

Fun fact on the side, you linked the channel of a person who constantly complains about how awful rogue's currently are in 2's. But keep up the good work, you really save me a lot of time.

Yeah I was asking for an explanation because I haven't really followed the game since WotLk. What actually made a bigger impression on me though is all the shadowstepping or whatever that was
    Ah that's shadowstrike, imagine ambush having shadowstep included, that's basicly what it is. But it's kinda needed since they removed literally every bit of burst that spec had, sub and assa switched rolles from wotlk. Sub is consistent damage and assa was burst in legion. Now sub and combat are played and assa is basicly dead, since they overnerfed it roughly two weeks ago (or 3?).

4. cats are just as good pets as dogs.
    I agree wholeheartedly.

5. I agree wholeheartedly.
    I agree, i like them equally aswell. People say dogs don't like cuddling, but mine wanted to sleep in my bed everyday, was adorable.

6. Lets take it a step further.

Animals are better than humans.

7. Lets take it a step further.

I definitely agree. All 4 of my dogs are better people than anyone I know.

8. All 4 of my dogs are better people than anyone I know.
    Just by talking I've made you laugh, something your dogs are yet to achieve.

Checkmate dogs.

9. Just did some mythic+ dungeons with Swifty. That was fun.

http://imgur.com/a/K4JJP

10. Oh god it's been so long since I've heard that nickname.

Nice to see he's back to his elven roots.
    I don't have anything with the guy but his content after wotlk is cringy af.

Did he try to give away a razer naga in the dungeon Kappa

---

**** matlab and advanced mathematics

----

does anyone here play on icecrown
    Edited: March 15, 2017

11. Not in the dungeon, but he was doing it on his stream. I know he used to be popular for his "warrior tricks", but nowadays he's focused on having fun. He's making a living off of streaming/youtube, so it has to be entertaining for people.

12. Lets take it a step further.

My friends just won a lot of money gambling and they spent it all(!!!) buying the whole squad some expensive *** festival tickets so we could all go and have fun together.

Checkmate animals
    Edited: March 15, 2017

13. Animals don't require tickets to bring you thousands of hours of enjoyment and fun.

A stick is free, go play with a puppy and tell me that's not fun.

Checkmate, humans.

14. Went to download the three episodes of DBZ i was missing and the the only night i'm trying to download something windows update decides it's time to update

15. Meanwhile on Brazil...
    A famous goalkeeper quartered the mother of his son and gave her remains to the dogs. 6 years later, justice decided he should go free. Now he's playing soccer again and is taking selfies with children.