1. Meanwhile on Brazil...
    A famous goalkeeper quartered the mother of his son and gave her remains to the dogs. 6 years later, justice decided he should go free. Now he's playing soccer again and is taking selfies with children.
    That was on the news this morning on Portugal kek (it's 9 AM here now)

2. I still play paladin, but I play a lot of holy priest too. Those two characters are what I've invested most of my time in, ever since TBC.

Does anyone here watch Muselk? He has some of the most entertaining Overwatch vids I've seen.

3. Hello Inflection

4. I have a question.

Can we go off-topic in the threads in the off-topic section in the forums?

5. And by asking this in the "Share something pointless about your life" thread, have I already answered myself? Hmmm..

6. This thread is treated as a "discuss whatever" thread. The others should be posted on-topic. We're lenient in this section, but it being called the "off-topic" section means it is a section for topics that do not pertain to WoW or Warmane, not that you are allowed to go and derail every thread.

7. Guess I found my way back to Warmane..

8. I discovered the joys that is AP Varus...

Morgana just disappeared.

9. Just found out the best way to win arcade games is to put on a movie and pay little to no attention to the game. Got lots of xp from gold medals and wins and loot boxes.

And here I was actually trying.

----

Also why are all Tracer skins so fugly. I only like "Sporty" and "Slipstream" but the latter is locked :-/
    Same for Mercy, only Witch skin is cool but that's locked.

10. I have all of the Mercy skins except for the summer games one, but I always use the Witch skin. Obvious reasons. :P

11. Obvious reasons. :P
    It looks good while not sexualizing the character like the Imp and Devil ones ? Yeah...
    Same reason I don't like Widowmaker skins... but I get that that's actually matching her persona so it's not AS bad. But the Mercy imp/devil skins are bad