1. Yeah, those are my least favorite skins for her. I really don't like the boots, the chest reduction (I have no idea why they did this), or the voice lines. However, the rez voice line for Rez I find to be quite amusing.

2. Guess I found my way back to Warmane..
    Welcome back Ohitler!

3. Welcome back Ohitler!
    Thanks!

AFKing in Dalaran is boring as I remembered it to be, lol.

4. Sums up the dullness involved in this game quite accurately.

5. inb4 biased fanboi opinion and it's just satire

Story mode is anything buy easy on it's most difficult setting... idk, I enjoyed it.
    The spam buttons and pray can be applied to all fighting games. It takes time and patience to actually learn movesets, learn to predict your enemy, parry, deflect, dodge, abuse mistakes, etc. (I can 1v1 any of you and prove it)
    The stab you in the back can be applied to all online X v X games (ganking?), can't be avoided. There's a Revenge mechanic that gives you an advantage when you are outnumbered.
    There are more modes planned to be released.

The video didn't address the biggest issue though, which is the **** networking.

6. Accurate satire is best satire, and they nailed it.

7. I hate packing... Removals van comes at 10am.. its currently nearly 1am and none of my desk or mess around my desk is packed.

RIP me

8. Never Played FPS before....Bought Overwatch......Tried Playing(Tracer and some other heroes)........Sucked at aiming......getting rekt......Idk where to start or how to improve...../cry

9. Never Played FPS before....Bought Overwatch......Tried Playing(Tracer and some other heroes)........Sucked at aiming......getting rekt......Idk where to start or how to improve...../cry
    When I came back after not playing FPS games for few months I spent hours on Counter Strike deathmatch servers. Maybe that can help you somehow.

10. Never Played FPS before....Bought Overwatch......Tried Playing(Tracer and some other heroes)........Sucked at aiming......getting rekt......Idk where to start or how to improve...../cry
    There are a number of characters that work well if your aim leaves much to be desired.
    Pharah (aim helps, but she has splash damage), Reaper, Sombra (her strength is in hacking), Junkrat (flooding areas with grenades can be useful, and learning to use your trap and your mine), Torbjorn, D.Va, Reinhardt, Winston, Lucio, Mercy and Symmetra.
    All of these can be effective to some degree with poor aim, though some less so than others.

11. Trying to aim with Sombra is impossible.

There's "fan lore" that she's left handed, since she uses her primary hand for hacking, and that she uses a UZI (more of a spray'n'pray than tap-shooting) as a weapon because she lacks coordination in her right arm.

12. I suppose it's a good thing that her aim is secondary to the role she's intended for then! :P

13. next step headhunter teehee
    Spoiler: Show