1. What would you want them to change other than making the graphics better and fixing a few bugs (like two)? Broodwar was known for godtier balancing and changing anything would mess that balancing up. I'm just happy there will actually be games being played
    I never asked for balance changes, but you can make it look a lot nicer, compared to what they did. Sorry but it's as half assed as the other stuff Blizz has done lately. If it was a free revamp to celebrate SC, I would understand. But having to pay? I rather pass. I stick with what I said, if they did this for wc3 i'd feel insulted, honestly.

Also don't take it the wrong way, I don't expect sc2 graphics for SC, but let's be honest this is as bare bone as it gets.

2. Those of you who use discord, if you get a random message from someone with just a link DO NOT click it.

Not only is that a good advice to follow whenever, but right now there'a a group of "trolls" sharing CP to random people on Discord. Even reporting to the authorities that you got sent that link could get you in trouble.

3. Even reporting to the authorities that you got sent that link could get you in trouble.
    no not really

Gratz! Next step should be to play a non slow as heck build tho :<. Embrace the clearspeed meta!
    yeah I mostly intended to farm uber lab with it but even though I usually steer clear of meta builds I still found it kinda slow. That being said, I'm embracing it now with howa. What are you playing?
    Edited: March 27, 2017

4. What are you gonna say ? "No I didn't ask to be involved, even though there is now evidence that my isp can give, and a cached copy in my pc of images." Explain that to a tech-illiterate.

5. Those of you who use discord, if you get a random message from someone with just a link DO NOT click it.
    Same could be said for Skype. On Skype, I have it set so that people who I do not have on my contacts cannot send me a message. Would love such a feature on Discord as well.

6. yeah I mostly intended to farm uber lab with it but even though I usually steer clear of meta builds I still found it kinda slow. That being said, I'm embracing it now with howa. What are you playing?
    Just playing frostblades, it's actually really damn fun once you work out the single target troubles. I'm just sticking with a mapping build this league and play some what casual, because I grinded shaper and lab last league and if i did it again this league I'd hang myself.

What are you gonna say ? "No I didn't ask to be involved, even though there is now evidence that my isp can give, and a cached copy in my pc of images." Explain that to a tech-illiterate.
    What kind of moronic authorities do you have in your country exactly? You get something send from a person you have no history with, no contacts to anything related to what has been send to you, no tracked data of ANYTHING even close to what happened to you. It's the same as getting wrong email, looks like a legit email from god knows where. You peek in and suddenly theres a 5 year olds dick or some ****, enjoy your trip to jail right? So yea, unless you have **** police in your country, you have nothing to worry about.

7. I'm actually disappointed.
    So am I, although for different reasons.
    Still waiting for Blizzard to make something new after The Lost Vikings.

8. So am I, although for different reasons.
    Still waiting for Blizzard to make something new after The Lost Vikings.

9. Looks like they're preparing for World of Starcraft amirite :^)

With the ships porting in now in Legion... It feels like we're not that far away from crossing the universes.

---

Only in silver will you find a D.Va constantly flanking and ignoring where the rest of her team is while spamming need healing.

10. What are you gonna say ? "No I didn't ask to be involved, even though there is now evidence that my isp can give, and a cached copy in my pc of images." Explain that to a tech-illiterate.
    Cached images do not qualify as possession and there needs to be specific proof of intent and knowledge of what you're viewing in order for you to be in trouble. Additionally, you're not gonna have to say anything because nobody is going to ask you anything for a single IP in your isp's data, even if authorities somehow learn of that IP (after said isp has dug out what that IP leads to, which they have no reason to do)

11. I never asked for balance changes, but you can make it look a lot nicer, compared to what they did. Sorry but it's as half assed as the other stuff Blizz has done lately. If it was a free revamp to celebrate SC, I would understand. But having to pay? I rather pass. I stick with what I said, if they did this for wc3 i'd feel insulted, honestly.

Also don't take it the wrong way, I don't expect sc2 graphics for SC, but let's be honest this is as bare bone as it gets.
    They're also adding matchmaking and better networking, there's a limit you can do graphical wise without making people too upset by losing the feel of the original. Even the marines in the trailer had people questioning them since they're different. They're making non remastered brood war for free, but you get everything but improved graphics for free if you choose to not pay. Would it be okay for you if they made it so if you bought broodwar you got the remastered edition? Isn't that even worse than getting brood war for free and purchasing the remastered edition?

12. Only in silver will you find a D.Va constantly flanking and ignoring where the rest of her team is while spamming need healing.
    Happens at all kinds of ranks, and D.Va is probably the lesser of the culprits. Genjis are #1 for doing this.

13. Ran all of Return to Karazhan last night and it was awesome. It probably took 2 hours but everything about it is cool, I also got to feel like a hero after wiping on the mana devourer like ten times the tank and I switched roles (I'm tank MS but tanking without knowing the tactics is absolutely the worst thing you can do in my opinion) and we one shot it. I've always wished I could have raided karazhan during TBC.

14. Yeah, Return to Karazhan is great. We'll get to do it in M+ (being split into two sections for this though) in the new patch. Not sure if it'll be available right away tomorrow. Probably will be, but not sure.

15. Spoiler: Show

Tried crafting a new ring for my build today, it was more then successful. Slammed it for phys, got medium phys, but hey atleast it's phys.

Also, 7.2 hypeeee!