1. Tanked normal Guldan. Only took like an hour and a half between wiping and trying to find people but got him down at the end easily.

2. They aren't very common and get fixed quickly? Are you drunk again?
    Spoken like someone who has little experience with the live version of the game. Not surprised.
    Having one of the better days in this year. Getting to fulfill one my longtime player dreams, in the way I want it, way that speaks multitudes about me, with humour, laughter and friends is a tear-jerker. Not so pointless, but yeah.

Love this place.
    I'm happy for this too.
    Tanked normal Guldan. Only took like an hour and a half between wiping and trying to find people but got him down at the end easily.
    Nice! Grats!
    I can already see the backlash from the tbc
    How so?

3. Spoken like someone who has little experience with the live version of the game. Not surprised.
    Not surprised over your reply either. If you weren't too busy slaying dragons, you may have been aware of issues that persist through entire expansions even, even game breaking in some areas. But let's sweep that under the rug and pretend blizzard is doing a great job. Even right now there's a massive bug that's been around since 7.0.

Let's add in that I've been playing since tbc, but your false elitism is the only thing you got left at this point, so have at it if that's what gets you through your day.

4. i think it would be a lot funnier if it turned out it wasn't a joke

5. i think it would be a lot funnier if it turned out it wasn't a joke
    It's a Troll, within a Troll, That's the actual joke boom you get it gratz.

6. Some people don't notice it's the 1st and take it for granted spreading hype to 4chan/reddit who are frothing at their mouths for a proper quality tbc server. Imagine a band of dissappointed 4channers/redditors on the forums...

Hell even if I knew from the beginning it was April fools, the idea I can play tbc with more than 200 people and not a bare-bone trinity core still made me tickle.

i think it would be a lot funnier if it turned out it wasn't a joke
    Agreed. I can however appreciate they went and got a 2.4.3 client (I believe someone confirmed that a 2.4.3 client is used because I don't remember why) and probably fixed those quests in advance for the joke alone (I doubt any of the open core projects have those scripts working).

tfw Warmane does more effort for a joke than actual servers
    Edited: April 1, 2017

7. Is it really so obvious?

8. It's pretty obviously fake ye, if you consider the past 5 years' response to "can we have tbc is" "we don't go backwards"

9. If this is legit I'm 1000% down.

Now to just decide on a class.

10. It is legit. We've officially confirmed it since April 1st is over @servertime.

11. The mad lads, they actuallt did it, they played us (me) like fiddles. I though about the double dazzle but it was always so improbable in my mind.

If this is legit I'm 1000% down.

Now to just decide on a class.

Same boat. Exept don't even know what faction... might go for druid or rogue, and likely alliance. Hope to see as many of you guys on there, will be lots of fun.

Hype in overdrive rn, probably won't work full time this summer either.

12. Same boat. Exept don't even know what faction... might go for druid or rogue, and likely alliance. Hope to see as many of you guys on there, will be lots of fun.
    Warlock and Rogue (throw interupting spellcasts was insane) were incredibly busted in TBC, pick one of those if thats what your goal is. I'd always recommend Rogue since the class still had a skillcap and was fun back in the day, but you should know I'm biased here :<

13. woah didn't think I'd be playing wow ever again

14. Warlock and Rogue (throw interupting spellcasts was insane) were incredibly busted in TBC, pick one of those if thats what your goal is. I'd always recommend Rogue since the class still had a skillcap and was fun back in the day, but you should know I'm biased here :<
    Don't much fancy spell casters.
    I've tried to stick to druid but I always end up going feral anyway for tanking/dps, so I might as well go rogue and drop tanking, and get those sweet sweet twin blades of Azzinoth one day <3

I was on mobile and I couldn't express it last night but

****ING **** YEAH I CAN'T ****ING WAIT WARMANE ****ING DELIVERED.
    Release asap please, before competition from other servers, namely the NA-hosted one which I really fear would split the NA and EU peeps and a lot of u good folks are NA here :<