1. Reeeeaaally hyped for this! Probably gonna go with Horde rogue.

2. Jesus ****ing christ do not go to /r/wowservers, I think I have at least 3 types of cancer right now.

How can a subreddit so small have SO MUCH toxicity. It's incredible.

---

I really need some photoshop lessons
    Edited: April 2, 2017

3. Don't much fancy spell casters.
    I've tried to stick to druid but I always end up going feral anyway for tanking/dps, so I might as well go rogue and drop tanking, and get those sweet sweet twin blades of Azzinoth one day <3

I was on mobile and I couldn't express it last night but

****ING **** YEAH I CAN'T ****ING WAIT WARMANE ****ING DELIVERED.
    Release asap please, before competition from other servers, namely the NA-hosted one which I really fear would split the NA and EU peeps and a lot of u good folks are NA here :<
    I dont enjoy casters either, but god damn warlock was fun. But I can't say I'm excited at all, since my TBC experience is so dear to me. I'm probably full of nostalgia for half the stuff and I just dont wanna ruin it. There's only 2 people who could convince me to play on it, but even at that point I'm unsure.

Oh and RICK AND MORTY S3 IS ****ING AMAZING WOHOOO

4. r/place is just awesome.

Currently poor Jhinmains is fighting for control of their plot, meanwhile those of us in VarusMains are trying to claim ours.

Rip doing anything productive on my day off.

5. r/place is just awesome.

Currently poor Jhinmains is fighting for control of their plot, meanwhile those of us in VarusMains are trying to claim ours.

Rip doing anything productive on my day off.
    I helped build the blue corner. And now it's covered in graffiti RIP

6. I just defend my flag and hearts and sometimes the EU flag or other griefed spots. RIP USA tho.

-----

aaand it's gone, looks like USA pulled through in the end... but our Dracula was the best doodle sorry rest of the world.

-----

Trying to decide between druid and rogue for TBC

---

How is there no discord server yet.
    Edited: April 3, 2017

7. How is there no discord server yet.
    The staff won't be making one. Would cause too many problems and we'd need to babysit it.

8. I've decided on a Male Human Rogue for outland.

Im disappointed Broken Shore is just Tannan 2.0 only ****ter but at least I can just goblin glider down from my class hall out of laziness.

9. [08:48:54] You receive loot: [Invincible's Reins].
    Well that was interesting.

10. Trying to decide between druid and rogue for TBC
    Just play a rogue, they are breaindead in TBC and i know you like jumping ship fairly easily. So you can get easy results without putting much time in.

11. [08:48:54] You receive loot: [Invincible's Reins].
    Well that was interesting.
    Grats
    Just play a rogue, they are breaindead in TBC and i know you like jumping ship fairly easily. So you can get easy results without putting much time in.
    Who was the best tank in TBC? I like any class but druids. I only got to level 15 on TBC and just ran BGs all day long since I could only play when my brother was home from college

12. Who was the best tank in TBC? I like any class but druids. I only got to level 15 on TBC and just ran BGs all day long since I could only play when my brother was home from college
    From what I recall, warriors were the kings of vanilla and TBC when it came to tanking. But it's been year so my memory might be a little bit off, but I think it's accurate.

13. Nah, gonna most likely go with a Druid, or a shield-user (warr/pala, not shammy)

I think Warriors are still the best tanks, but paladins and druids aren't as bad as they used to be in Vanilla.

That being said, I have 0 experience with TBC. End of TBC era and start of WotLK era for private servers is when I started playing (rougly early-mid 2009), I would go to instant-70 servers and just pick gear that looked pretty and quit playing.