1. No, I save up gold prior to expansion/adventure launches.

2. Oh, good. Would be awful to spend money and get that...

3. It's ok, with the dust I got from Sylvannas and Ragnaros I can finally aford to play a recent deck

Spoiler: Show

Jade druid

--------------

11th is so far away... and I gotta work... zzzzzzzz
    Edited: April 9, 2017

4. Gotta love ip weekends ^.^

5. PlayerUnknown's Battleground is at least 18 ****ing billion times better than h1z1. H1z1 was fun but in my opinion unfair as ****. Having a computer that loaded faster/faster internet gave you an advantage ingame. Or if you had **** tier internet you became a god because nobody could hit you

6. PlayerUnknown's Battleground
    That's what I've preocupied myself with the past few weeks as well, it's fun but I always end up in the 10-20'th place in solo cause I panic when the circle gets really small.

--------------------------

1 Hour till 11th, managed to fill my day and not just be hyped about tomorrow.
    Started playing Fire Emblem Heroes to see what's the hype, I don't know why but I've played that for ~4-5 hours.
    Edited: April 10, 2017

7. The Molten Core will allow players to experience the excitement of the hit raid dungeon in a completely new format, with new challenges and new rewards.

2p4u

8. Should I get another 8Gb of RAM (I have 8) first or a Mechanical Keyboard ?

I cannot for the life of me decide and I know if I get one I can't get the other for at least another 1-2 months :(

9. Should I get another 8Gb of RAM (I have 8) first or a Mechanical Keyboard ?

I cannot for the life of me decide and I know if I get one I can't get the other for at least another 1-2 months :(

check ur taskbar when u use ur pc, if ram usage is above 90%, get another 8GB, if not, get a mechanical keyboard... that simple... don't make unnecessary upgrades

10. I always get in instantly. :)

11. Huh. Warmane's making a TBC server.

Never thought I'd see the day.

12. Got my first mechanical keyboard... typing is so satisfying right now

13. I'm so tilted right now, I can't believe how hard it is to get someone non ******ed for just 10 wins since 7.2. Like I don't expect glad material, all my old partners weren't even 1700 exp'd but they had a brain. We worked out tactics and pushed 2k+ together, but I have not even encountered a single person this entire season who has a basic clue of arena and all my partners quit cuz the expansion is dog****. Seriously, unbelievable. /rant