1. I found something similar.
    Spoiler: Show

I'm so tilted right now, I can't believe how hard it is to get someone non ******ed for just 10 wins since 7.2. Like I don't expect glad material, all my old partners weren't even 1700 exp'd but they had a brain. We worked out tactics and pushed 2k+ together, but I have not even encountered a single person this entire season who has a basic clue of arena and all my partners quit cuz the expansion is dog****. Seriously, unbelievable. /rant

2. Only 3x the region value on my server.

3. Was in a car crash today... thankfully everyone in the car got out without even a scratch but the car is not useable...

Truck breaks heavily in front of me, I break, break locked tires, skid on wet road, no time to avoid/manually throttle-break, truck's bar went through my windscreen breaking it and the passenger's window and the one behind it, and the passenger wing and the headlight....

Not fun.

----

wew why is this thread so dead now...

--

think imma give legion another go...

--

2 days since last post ... rip
    Edited: April 22, 2017

4. Holy ****, I'd do anything to get my hands on this....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GPFaEw4ZA2I

And this describes legion pvp quite well :<

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f-Vy1E9HzL8

5. Holy ****, I'd do anything to get my hands on this....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GPFaEw4ZA2I

Yessss, I watched sodapoppin's playthrough of that it was amazing. I truly wish I had a Vive right now :(
    I might start watching Rick&Morty because of that game but damn the fanbase does everything in their power to keep me away from it

6. Intensive scrutiny. Old CPR training footage. Roadtrips. Random HR departments. Bad haircuts. Awkward jokes. Free food.
    To summarize, most of videos went something like this;

And I'm not exaggerating. Peace.

7. Having to wake up at 5:30 when you slept 8h in 2 days is pretty amazing. I really should get back into my routine of making a bed time tea or something.

8. Roadhog is complete ****ing garbage now.

>90% hookrate
    > 10 hooks
    > 2 people were actually pulled to me

9. Getting hooked and oneshotted by Roadhog feels really awful, though. Him not pulling people with his hooks is new to me also.

10. Getting frozen and headshotted feels awful.
    Getting charged into a wall and dying feels awful.
    Getting a random arrow in your head when hanzo was spamming feels awful.
    Getting flashbanged and hammered feels awful.
    Getting a sticky bomb on you feels awful.
    Killing 4 people just to have them be ressurrected immediately feels awful.

Could go on, but you see my point. All heroes have something annoying, road is no different.

11. I would sympathize with you if you had a job, raising twins, or perhaps were in school. But I can't see myself offering you that comfort when you play arena and battlegrounds all day instead. At least not anymore.
    The hell? Aren't you guys girlfriend and boyfriend ? Not that it's any of my business but, I'm a curious guy

12. Yes, Mei is awful to play against too. But everyone already knows that she is Satan.
    I can counter or avoid a charge. If you die to a spamzo, then often times it's likely you deserved it. You can bait flashbangs. Sticky Bomb is an ult, it should be powerful. Killing 4 people just to have them resurrected means you've done your job, and you have a second to aim at heads while they're rezzing.

The issue isn't what is annoying. The issue is what is unfair and just unfun to play against. If you're not being shielded, and you're playing against a decent Roadhog, you're going to get hooked, sooner or later. And the worst part? Roadhog is one of the core picks to the dive comp, which is one of the two meta comps (being dive comp and death-ball). It's not something that is easily countered, even for pro teams.

You're completely off base.

I could go into detail and discuss the intricacies of all the things you mentioned, if you like. All in all, though, no hero in the game can compete with a 20yd range ability on an 8s cooldown that can delete Zarya.

13. He's not part of the most popular version of it. Doesn't mean he isn't used to get picks. You should know this, Mr. OverwatchPro.

14. wew why is this thread so dead now...

--

think imma give legion another go...

--

2 days since last post ... rip
    Because they banned everyone, there's no point coming here, gg get rekt.

15. Because they banned everyone, there's no point coming here, gg get rekt.
    If what kept the thread alive were people who earned getting banned, may it rest in sanitized peace.