1. Because they banned everyone, there's no point coming here, gg get rekt.
    They banned the ******s that deserve it, you included.

The real OG's are still here, just inactive as ****.

If what kept the thread alive were people who earned getting banned, may it rest in sanitized peace.
    The thread was box office value at times.

2. >he's one of the core picks
    >hes not part of the most popular version

u dont have a roadhog for dive at all, if you have road its not dive
    just stop
    Just stop what? Should I pretend that Roadhog and Widowmaker aren't popular choices for dive comp (for very good reasons I might add)?
    lol
    It's almost as though you're not aware that optimal hero choices vary on the situation, map, and enemy comp.

Look, I get it. You love to have my attention. But my interest in people isn't in how they make me facepalm.

3. I wish I could post here more than I do but for some reason every forum page takes over a minute to load.

Website itself causes no issues, it's just the forum so sadly I cant be here :(

4. It is an issue with openwow, or so I was told. I haven't experienced it myself, so I don't know.

5. I finish my bachelor's degree in a week, I turn 21 in 3 months and I've been short-listed as a police officer.

Whatever happened to being a kid

6. RIP childhood.

Responsibilities aside, adulthood is a wonderful thing. Especially if you're going for one of your "dream jobs". I don't know if you feel that way about being a police officer, but in a general sense, that's pretty cool.

7. May 1, 2017  
    Let the mental images of getting handcuffed by Officer Helzz begin.

8. May 1, 2017  
    Definitely. Being a detective is my main goal and has been for most of my life. A police officer is just the starting point.

It will be strange to be out of full-time education forever.

9. May 1, 2017  
    Had the best weekend of my life.

Hope y'all had a good time too :)

10. May 2, 2017  
    Had the best weekend of my life.

Hope y'all had a good time too :)
    did you do the sex

11. May 2, 2017  
    did you do the sex
    Not only that, we also cooked and watched rick&morty... Finally gave in and am happy I did.

12. May 2, 2017  
    Is it now that you're gonna start focusing on one character for now on ?

Congratz

13. May 3, 2017  
    I got my new graphics card today.
    It's only a GTX 1060 6GB, but at least I wont have 0 FPS in raids anymore :)

14. May 3, 2017  
    That's dope. I'm hoping to get the EVGA 1080 TI FTW 3 sometime this summer. I'll be able to run HD 4k Dubstep Solitaire with that card.

15. May 3, 2017  
    I have it and it's such a wonderful little card. Literally no issues, the fans are incredibly silent even at 100% and it stops it's fans when it's under 40 degrees so there's no noise coming from it.
    I have gigabyte's card, but I know EVGA and ASUS usually factory overclock them.

That's dope. I'm hoping to get the EVGA 1080 TI FTW 3 sometime this summer. I'll be able to run HD 4k Dubstep Solitaire with that card.
    Wow look at this rich guy and his fancy games huh