1. May 11, 2017  
    Yep, but you said you were freaking out about the enrage. A Paladin has no such concern.

2. May 11, 2017  
    Moderate yourself with your World of Warcraft talk, please. There are sections for that. This is Off-Topic.

3. May 11, 2017  
    Moderate yourself with your World of Warcraft talk, please. There are sections for that. This is Off-Topic.
    Yeah these guys with their Legion realm amirite

4. May 11, 2017  
    You are right and you are poor.

I am poor too.

No mouse.

:(

5. May 11, 2017  
    By the way, Link, have you seen this?
    https://vimeo.com/125893480

You probably have, but I was just thinking about your transmog today and this video came to mind for some reason.

Now I'm giving my Demon Hunter some attention too. 880ilvl and still no legendary.

6. May 12, 2017  
    I had not seen that before, that was really cool. I use the song at the end to get ready for tanking. Nothing beats climbing the stairs in OoT hearing Ganon playing his organ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJWUW5hVDlw

7. May 12, 2017  
    Yep, I have a few versions of his theme that I was looping today also.

Also, good. I'm surprised you hadn't seen it actually! One of these days, Nintendo needs to make a Zelda game from Ganondorf's POV. I also definitely wouldn't mind a Samurai Jack style of cartoon show for it, much like that video. I don't suppose you've heard about any recent developments regarding the Netflix Zelda series?

8. May 12, 2017  
    I must be one of the very few people that never enjoyed any zelda game...

9. May 12, 2017  
    I must be one of the very few people that never enjoyed any zelda game...
    Probably... especially since as you reach A Link to the Past and beyond they become just a bunch of ideas "borrowed" from other games, making it so disliking them would mean disliking lots of other games by proxy.

10. May 14, 2017  
    Yep, I have a few versions of his theme that I was looping today also.

Also, good. I'm surprised you hadn't seen it actually! One of these days, Nintendo needs to make a Zelda game from Ganondorf's POV. I also definitely wouldn't mind a Samurai Jack style of cartoon show for it, much like that video. I don't suppose you've heard about any recent developments regarding the Netflix Zelda series?
    I haven't heard anything about that, but the Series of Unfortunate Events netflix made was pretty amazing so hopefully it's good. A game or show like that would be really cool, but i'm not so sure if one will ever get made. Darksiders is kind of zelda like and is what I imagine a Ganondorf game would probably play like.

11. May 16, 2017  
    My dog bit a poisonous toad and I don't know if he'll live through the night.

i'm so scared

12. May 16, 2017  
    Went to res someone in a M+ on my shaman. Pressed astral recall instead, good thing it was only a +3 and the tank pulled the trash while i was heading back

13. May 16, 2017  

i'm so scared
    Oh God D:

Do you not have a vet nearby? Have you tried making him throw up or did he not swallow anything?
    Dog stomachs are strong, I hope he's going to be okay :(

14. May 16, 2017  
    Went to res someone in a M+ on my shaman. Pressed astral recall instead, good thing it was only a +3 and the tank pulled the trash while i was heading back
    If you were a DK or Druid then you'd be fine, since recasting Death Gate/Dreamgrove will port you to the graveyard outside the dungeon. RIP shamans however.

15. May 16, 2017  

i'm so scared
    I know how you feel. Definitely not a pleasant situation to be in. I wish your pupper the best.