1. May 16, 2017  
    I know how you feel. Definitely not a pleasant situation to be in. I wish your pupper the best.
    He's just fine, thankfully.

Invasive species here suck so much man.

2. May 17, 2017  
    Spoiler: Show

This week's brawl was fun-ish, but now that I got my win, I'm never stepping back in it again.

3. May 17, 2017  
    If you were a DK or Druid then you'd be fine, since recasting Death Gate/Dreamgrove will port you to the graveyard outside the dungeon. RIP shamans however.
    It was Karazhan so i just took the dalaran port, walking back through the dungeon sucked though. Just killed moroes and group went to the huntsman. I couldn't even tell I wasn't casting res since they both have a 10 sec timer

4. May 17, 2017  
    Spoiler: Show

This week's brawl was fun-ish, but now that I got my win, I'm never stepping back in it again.
    Out of the ones I've seen the low gravity EotS was the most interesting one.

5. May 18, 2017  
    I got ****ing destroyed at billiards, arcade basketball and darts and had to pretend I let her win.

I am a failure of a man

6. May 18, 2017  
    I got ****ing destroyed at billiards, arcade basketball and darts and had to pretend I let her win.

I am a failure of a man
    It's better to tell her she won fair and square.

7. May 18, 2017  
    I'm not surprised you'd post just for the sake of getting a reaction out of someone.

8. May 18, 2017  
    he actually did the right thing
    Yeah, because now he has three awesome options: a) never play one of those again with her; b) keep losing and acting like it was on purpose, expecting her to keep believing it; c) get better enough to win, behind her back, in between now and the next time they play those things.

9. May 18, 2017  
    he actually did the right thing
    Why do you think that? Please explain.

10. May 18, 2017  
    All I'm saying is that he did the right thing for now because I'm pretty sure it's a new reletionship.
    Starting a relationship based on a petty unnecessary lie so she doesn't knows something as important and relationship-breaking as sucking at some ****ty games. Top priorities confirmed.

There's no point in trying to elaborate or explaining to you, because according to you I'm misogynist and a sociopath who uses females for my own entertainment and amusement because you know, the opinion you have of me, which you recived/mostly influenced by a compulsive liar who paints themselves as the victim every single time really defines me as a person.
    It has some basis to it, considering your parameters for things to do on new relationships.

11. May 18, 2017  
    Was mostly aiming at this but okay ööööööööö
    So basically... "lying to a girl in a new relationship is fine because either they're shallow or it's their duty to know it was a lie and find it funny."

12. May 18, 2017  
    you have to be socially oblivious if cant tell a person is ****ing around when they're saying ''Oh i let you won''
    Of course, it's the woman's fault if she doesn't realizes you're lying to her!
    Thank you for confirming that in your eyes it's her duty to know it was a lie.

13. May 18, 2017  
    P1 ''hey i have a 80 inch dick''
    P2 ''Oh okay I believe you''
    2 days later
    P2 ''Wait, I figured out that's a lie I hate you now, I can't believe you just FLAT OUT LIED like that to me, unbelievable''
    Having to resort to absurd examples unlike anything in the present context to have anything left to say? That was fast.
    I'm sure you can blame it on some woman.

14. May 18, 2017  
    Talking about obvious lies arnt we?
    I wasn't aware you had been there watching Radvo's losses and lying to state it was 100% obvious to every single human being. Or is this just "a woman MUST recognize it when a man lies AND find it funny" again?

15. May 18, 2017  
    Talking bout people not genders but you sure seem to have some kind of fetish for putting words in other peoples mouth
    but yeah thats exactly it
    Of course.

Originally Posted by Sumic
    she might think he's a wimp and looks down on him
    (...)
    she probably knew he was joking around and she thought it was funny
    (...)
    you have to be socially oblivious if cant tell a person is ****ing around when they're saying ''Oh i let you won''
    But since you condone lying to women so easily, I guess calling it "putting words in your mouth" when your words are thrown back at you just confirms the trend.