1. May 18, 2017  
    went from ''Must and obligated''
    Let's see...

you have to be socially oblivious if cant tell a person is ****ing around when they're saying ''Oh i let you won''
    "Have to" and "must"...

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-di...-to-in-English
    ""Have to" and "must" have the same meaning in the affirmative and interrogative forms when referring to obligation."

https://www.englishgrammarsecrets.co...aveto/menu.php
    "We can also use 'have to' to express a strong obligation. When we use 'have to' this usually means that some external circumstance makes the obligation necessary."

http://learnenglishteens.britishcoun...ion-and-advice
    "We use have to / must / should + infinitive to talk about obligation, things that are necessary to do, or to give advice about things that are a good idea to do."

But let me guess: you learned English from a woman (so it's her fault)?

girlfriend of 2 years and havn't lied to her a single time.
    but you know, jokingly obviously lying and a serious lie is the same thing.
    "Lying is fine when I consider so. After all the HAS TO know it's a lie." Yeah, I'm really going to take the word of someone who straight up says lying to the girl was the right thing to do.

2. May 18, 2017  
    Dont, you confuse me with someone who is trying to win your heart over
    So only those should believe your word, and even then they HAVE TO know when you're lying, AND find it funny?
    And you wonder why certain opinions exist.

3. May 18, 2017  
    You confuse me with someone who lies
    Is that a lie I'd be socially oblivious if I didn't catch?
    Since you condone lying - especially when you assume the other person HAS TO know it's a lie - I'll assume so.

4. May 18, 2017  
    Nah, but if we were in an arcade and you were kicking my *** in literally everything and I'd say ''Oh I let you win'' and you actually thought I was serious and believed me, I'd say you would be.
    And again I forget you were there, watched the whole thing, so able to state it's the girl's fault if she believed it.
    Radvo, who was there and did it, being ashamed of his actions on this? Irrelevant, you know better.

5. May 18, 2017  
    There's no point in trying to elaborate or explaining to you, because according to you I'm misogynist and a sociopath who uses females for my own entertainment and amusement because you know, the opinion you have of me, which you recived/mostly influenced by a compulsive liar who paints themselves as the victim every single time really defines me as a person.
    If that's what you really think, then I don't know why you'd throw away a chance to prove me wrong. Seems like a wasted opportunity. I don't suppose you'd gander at what conclusions I'd draw from that sort of behavior?
    >people are shallow
    >ARE U SAYING WOMEN ARE SHALLOW????
    you have to be socially oblivious if cant tell a person is ****ing around when they're saying ''Oh i let you won''
    for the sake of the arguement since ur putting words in my mouth and its not going anywhere
    yeah thats exactly it
    Are you suggesting that you think the woman in question should be OK with the guy lying to her face? Some might just brush it off "aww that's cute", but why take the risk of putting her off with a lie? But clearly that is the "right thing to do".
    girlfriend of 2 years and havn't lied to her a single time.
    but you know, jokingly obviously lying and a serious lie is the same thing.
    That's irrelevant. Just because it is an "obvious joking lie" doesn't mean the person will appreciate it. Again, taking an unnecessary risk.
    If it were me, I know I'd be put off by it. I don't want someone to lie to me to try and make themselves appear less weak to me.

But dang you two. Going hardcore at it, I see.

6. May 18, 2017  
    Yeah, because now he has three awesome options: a) never play one of those again with her; b) keep losing and acting like it was on purpose, expecting her to keep believing it; c) get better enough to win, behind her back, in between now and the next time they play those things.
    I'm a horrible liar and we've known each other for a long time, she saw through my bull**** but still commended me on my effort.
    (To my defense, I potted the black ball twice that's why she won)

All I'm saying is that he did the right thing for now because I'm pretty sure it's a new reletionship.
    People tend to draw conclusions easily if they don't really know the person, she might think he's a wimp and looks down on him (that's most likely not the case, but hey people are shallow). But she probably knew he was joking around and she thought it was funny. You're over analyzing.
    Pretty much this, minus the wimp thing. A person of my build can't be a wimp :D

Are you suggesting that you think the woman in question should be OK with the guy lying to her face? Some might just brush it off "aww that's cute", but why take the risk of putting her off with a lie? But clearly that is the "right thing to do".
    Guess it depends on the person then. Said with a big dumb drunken smile she didn't take it as if I lied about being a terrorist or murdering puppies, but as a "yeah sure you did, so what's my prize? dinner? awesome.".

Why y'all gotta exaggerate mangos.

-------------

Not gonna read the rest of it, you people really like arguing. But hey, at least the thread got more than 1 post in 2 days.
    Edited: May 18, 2017

7. May 18, 2017  
    Guess it depends on the person then. Said with a big dumb drunken smile she didn't take it as if I lied about being a terrorist or murdering puppies, but as a "yeah sure you did, so what's my prize? dinner? awesome.".

Why y'all gotta exaggerate mangos.

-------------

Not gonna read the rest of it, you people really like arguing. But hey, at least the thread got more than 1 post in 2 days.
    There wasn't really much to argue about, tbh. Some people just like to be "right". I couldn't care less about that though. People either accept what I say, or they don't. If she took it well, that's great. Crisis averted! I would still advise you be careful about that in the future though! I'm not exaggerating about it, either.

8. May 19, 2017  

9. May 19, 2017  
    what the hell is a battle.net LUL

10. May 19, 2017  
    I have high respect for Blizzard games, but Destiny has ****ed up too many times already.

Verdict from myside : **** no.

11. May 19, 2017  
    what the hell is a battle.net LUL
    ?
    The network Blizzard has hosted their games on since WC2?
    I have high respect for Blizzard games, but Destiny has ****ed up too many times already.

Yeah, I cringed too.

12. May 19, 2017  
    ?
    The network Blizzard has hosted their games on since WC2?
    Some genius marketing person decided to get rid of battle.net and rename it to the blizzard app

13. May 19, 2017  
    Yeah, I know that. But battle.net is still, by far, the more recognized name for the system. Which is likely why the term was used. It also could be a reference to the infrastructure, as opposed to the UI.

14. May 19, 2017  
    Originally Posted by Radvo
    had to pretend I let her win.
    (...)
    I'm a horrible liar and we've known each other for a long time, she saw through my bull****
    ... and...

Pretty much this
    ... are contradictory. If this was a case where you went joking like "Hey, glad you're happy I let you win, you being happy is that important to me...... nah, who am I kidding, I sucked so bad even my "can't lose to a girl" urges have shut up," why would you call it pretending to let her win, why would there be any bull**** for her to have to see through, why would how long she knows you matter, why would how good or bad of a liar even be pertinent?

Maybe you're lying and minimizing it now?

I never claimed she believed it, I even said I'm very confident she realized it was a joke. And if a person that's in the same case (not about her anymore) doesn't realize it's a joke, and not an actual lie that's said in attempt to decive someone, I'd say that person is socially oblivious
    Yeah but I guess YOU really have to be there to figure out something obvious.
    Nice try, mister "lying is the right thing, because people are shallow or HAVE TO see through lies, if they don't it's their fault."

My take is the opposite. I have no respect for Blizzard's plagiarism and recycling of the same trash for a decade, and will get Destiny 2 on PS4 instead, even if my original plan was to get it on PC.

15. May 19, 2017  
    Maybe you're lying and minimizing it now?
    totes if it helps you sleep better at night