1. May 19, 2017  
    totes if it helps you sleep better at night
    Nah, don't worry, your lying doesn't affects my sleep, just like it wasn't affected way back when you stole by keeping wrong change or defended someone doing that or something like that (if I'm not mixing you up with someone else, but pretty sure I'm not).

2. May 19, 2017  
    You were argueing that I couldn't be right because I wasn't there and I couldn't draw the judgement, but yet somehow I was right. I guess I really was there. But I guess if someone tells you they have a 80 inch dick and females are in line to **** that person you'll believe it because you know, there's no such thing as a sarcastic/obvious lie for the sake of humor, well in your world atleast.
    The only thing you were right about was your assumption of how Radvo now claims it played out.
    You still condone lying to women as the right thing to do. But oh right, you never lied to your girlfriend, because you, who says lying is the right thing, say so. Credibility over 9000.

3. May 19, 2017  
    Nah, don't worry, your lying doesn't affects my sleep, just like it wasn't affected way back when you stole by keeping wrong change or defended someone doing that or something like that (if I'm not mixing you up with someone else, but pretty sure I'm not).
    I really hate when people do that actually.

Last time I can recall something like this happened was at Subway, but I noticed they charged me for 3 sammiches instead of 4 when I saw the receipt at home.

4. May 19, 2017  
    Nah, I dont condone lying to anyone and why are you throwing women in this? I said he did the right thing because it was pretty obvious that she would realize he was joking around and they had a laugh/joke about it which indicates a good time.

Listen, your suppression technique is pretty garbage and you should work on it.
    Not sure which you're better at: lying or contradicting yourself.
    But then again, considering some of the things you vomited out when touching the subject of Mercy, it might just be awesome denial skills.

5. May 20, 2017  
    But why are you still talking about this?
    Because exposing and putting in evidence liars who condone and encourage lying, shifting the blame on the ones being lied to, is entertaining.
    Even more so when they get tangled in their own words and contradictions, diving head-first into the safety of denial.

6. May 20, 2017  
    playing wow for the first time in bazillion years feels good
    rip my **** this semester

7. May 20, 2017  
    I read that as "brazilian years".

8. May 20, 2017  
    I read that as "brazilian years".
    How long is a Brazilian year?

9. May 21, 2017  
    I'm playing on a glitchy emulator but breath of the wild is pretty amazing so far

10. May 21, 2017  
    How long is a Brazilian year?
    The same as a usual year, I guess. I just had Brazilians on the mind when I read the "Bazillion".

11. May 21, 2017  
    I just had Brazilians on the mind
    Were you planning on getting one?

12. May 21, 2017  
    I already have 3 of them.

13. May 21, 2017  
    I already have 3 of them.
    It's a very popular video on a certain website.

14. May 21, 2017  
    My computer died on me today, so I'm using an ultrabook (so no gaming material) to be able to do the daily quests in the meantime.

15. May 22, 2017  
    Started playing on the tbc realm yesterday, add me on horde side, Radwo/Radvo, couldn't decide what to roll so I rolled both classes that I wanted.