1. May 30, 2017  
    People here better be quiet cause they're leveling on Outland
    I actually managed to finish leveling. Now I need to get to work on my professions. Once I finish those, then I can start farming reputations and dungeons....

2. May 30, 2017  
    People here better be quiet cause they're leveling on Outland
    I'm level 56 and I sure do hope you're still on Alliance because when I tried to add Radvo, I get this weird message .

I'm sure it's nothing and it could just be a bug because I know you wouldn't do something stupid like go to Horde.

3. May 30, 2017  
    I managed to level to 35 3 times, once as the wrong class, once as the wrong faction. Hoping 3rd time's a charm tho, heading to STV now.

I'm level 56 and I sure do hope you're still on Alliance because when I tried to add Radvo, I get this weird message .

I'm sure it's nothing and it could just be a bug because I know you wouldn't do something stupid like go to Horde.
    Ye I rerolled Horde soz

4. May 30, 2017  
    I managed to level to 35 3 times, once as the wrong class, once as the wrong faction. Hoping 3rd time's a charm tho, heading to STV now.

Ye I rerolled Horde soz
    Thanks for letting me know where I can find you. I hope you enjoy being camped!

5. May 30, 2017  
    All my names got cleaned up cos of inactivity here.

I captured back my DKs names on all realms. My paladin's name (Angel) is ripped so guess shes going back to Toshika. As for the others I'll think about it.

6. May 30, 2017  
    All my names got cleaned up cos of inactivity here.

I captured back my DKs names on all realms. My paladin's name (Angel) is ripped so guess shes going back to Toshika. As for the others I'll think about it.
    On the upside I got to rename my lvl 10 twink to Sisterfister.

7. May 31, 2017  
    I had mucho fun playing OW for the first time this weekend!

Spoiler: Show
    Mei is satan

8. May 31, 2017  
    On the upside I got to rename my lvl 10 twink to Sisterfister.
    I claimed everything but Harmony and Angel back.
    Heck my Democracy wasnt taken on FW :3

9. May 31, 2017  
    Finally 70. Now to waste my time on useless stuff instead of gearing up!

10. May 31, 2017  
    Oh damn I actually managed to post.

I haven't been able to post for the past 3 days, but now I changed my DNS to google's and it seems to have somehow fixed it (???)

I've tried switching browsers, accounts, even tried posting from my phone via mobile data.

Thanks for letting me know where I can find you. I hope you enjoy being camped!

With the amount of time I play, good luck finding me. I could let you know when I go online, but the forum only lets me post 10% of the time. I am on right now, in stv, around grom'gol. Good luck finding/farming me.
    Edited: May 31, 2017

11. May 31, 2017  
    Saw Mercy in Felwood today, she didn't /wave back FeelsBadMan

12. May 31, 2017  
    There were a couple people that emoted on me. None that I saw was a wave. Sorry.

13. May 31, 2017  
    God I can't wait to start corpse camping scrubs.

14. June 2, 2017  
    God I can't wait to start corpse camping scrubs.
    With every corpse interred in his mausoleum, the Grave Warden gains power and influence.
    His unholy alliance with the Grave Keeper ensures that his collection of souls will continue to grow.

15. June 6, 2017  
    My temporary crown fell off after only 7 hours. Just great