1. June 6, 2017  
    What crown is that?

2. June 6, 2017  
    When you get a dental crown they grind down your tooth to fit a fake tooth aka crown on top because after a root canal your tooth is dead and gets brittle without the crown. They grind down the tooth, take an impression to send to a lab to get it made to exact specifications and then they put a temporary one to prevent the little stub from getting damaged

3. June 6, 2017  
    That sounds expensive.

Here they just pull the tooth out, saves so much money.
    Because of the NHS's terrible dental system I have 3 missing teeth. (Luckly a wisdom tooth came through and has basically replaced my back missing molar)

4. June 6, 2017  
    Do they?

I doubt the dental system is the reason behind that.

5. June 6, 2017  
    I'm paying roughly $1200 but it's worth it to not be missing a tooth and looking like a hill Billy

With discounts (insurance didn't cover it, one from paying for root canal in full on the day of and then another because am poor college student and they charge based on income) I would have spent $1000 more
    Edited: June 6, 2017

6. June 7, 2017  
    Do they?

I doubt the dental system is the reason behind that.
    Yes Daniel. Northumbria NHS keep things as cheap as possible. Welcome to the postcode lottery that is healthcare.

7. June 7, 2017  
    Yes Daniel. Northumbria NHS keep things as cheap as possible. Welcome to the postcode lottery that is healthcare.
    It's standard NHS, there are generally 3 different bands of dental treatment with differing costs.

Cheapest is your standard checkup every 6-12 months.

Medium cost is fillings, extractions and **** like that.

Expensive are the crowns, dentures and complex procedures.

Unless you're pregnant, in hospital or on benefits then your dental care is free so they'll more than likely cut corners to save costs.

I would think it's pretty self-explanatory, there's no bias against Northumbria, same **** all over.
    Edited: June 7, 2017

8. June 7, 2017  
    on benefits then your dental care is free so they'll more than likely cut corners to save costs..
    I was.....

9. June 8, 2017  
    Then you have nothing to moan about?

10. June 8, 2017  
    Ciompo forgot to wear underpants 2 days ago.

11. June 8, 2017  
    I choose not to wear underpants fairly often.

12. June 8, 2017  
    omg I could finally post I haven't been able to in the past 2 weeks so I'll abuse this opportunity.

I got to 64 if you still want to gank me I'll be around zangar/nagrand/terrokar.

I might've landed a pretty good job with a German company.

I made some incredibly tasty turkey schnitzels today.

I also never wear undearwear unless someone other than my gf is in the same house with me.

-------------------------------------

Also does anyone have any ideea why I 99% of the time can't post? I press post reply and it just loads for like 10 minutes then asks me "are you sure you want to leave this page" if I press Leave it does nothing, if I press stay it loads a bit more then gives a cloudflare error (sometimes) or does nothing.

It's been like this for ~2 weeks and I'm starting to be really annoyed cause I want to reply to stuff or share something pointless and I can't. Also can't post in any other threads or PM or open tickets on website.

Is your anti-ddos thing blocking my country's ip range or wtf is going on.
    Edited: June 8, 2017

13. June 8, 2017  
    omg I could finally post I haven't been able to in the past 2 weeks so I'll abuse this opportunity.

I got to 64 if you still want to gank me I'll be around zangar/nagrand/terrokar.
    Whats your name ingame?

14. June 8, 2017  
    Same as the forums, Radvo.

I'm not online now though, tired of outlands. I'll be on tomorrow.

15. June 8, 2017  
    I got to 64 if you still want to gank me I'll be around zangar/nagrand/terrokar..
    I was joking before. I hope you know that. Lawl will definitely gank you though.
    I also never wear undearwear unless someone other than my gf is in the same house with me.
    I was talking about in public, mostly. I almost never wear any at home.