1. June 8, 2017  
    Sooo you guys stay naked at home?

Hmm idk i see it very weird,is there any difference if you wear underwear or not? LoL

P.S i wear underwear 90% or 95% of the time
    Edited: June 8, 2017

2. June 8, 2017  
    Forgot to mention:

Realm Madrid ftw! 12 ucl cups and is second in row lol
    Finally an epic uefa super cup United vs real gg
    <-- coming from a barca fun,spain really dominates football on clubs,and was dominating on countrie too!

3. June 8, 2017  
    spain really dominates football on clubs,and was dominating on countrie too!
    They've sucked internationally since 2012.

4. June 8, 2017  
    Sooo you guys stay naked at home?

Hmm idk i see it very weird,is there any difference if you wear underwear or not? LoL

P.S i wear underwear 90% or 95% of the time
    No, I just wear sweat pants or shorts or stuff, it's summer. They need all the extra air and space they can get.

I was joking before. I hope you know that. Lawl will definitely gank you though.
    Yeah I'm actually dissapointed in the amounts of times I've been ganked and people from the forum I've seen. Just Lotz, who happened to be in the same guild as me o.O

btw lawl, decided to go back in, I'll be around hellfire likely for the next few hours.

I was talking about in public, mostly. I almost never wear any at home.
    I'd feel uncomfortable in public if I'm not at a pool or something... but you know... it's easier to tell if a male doesn't wear undies as opposed to a female.
    Edited: June 8, 2017

5. I'd feel uncomfortable in public if I'm not at a pool or something... but you know... it's easier to tell if a male doesn't wear undies as opposed to a female.
    I think you might be surprised how often men notice when I decide not to wear a bra.

6. I think you might be surprised how often men notice when I decide not to wear a bra.
    Even the thought of not wearing a bra in public makes me all anxious. I couldn't do it mostly cos of their size and how gravity works.

7. Oh I know, I'm really uneasy about that too. Gravity isn't so much of a problem for me, but I haven't quite decided whether that is fortunate for me or not.

8. I think you might be surprised how often men notice when I decide not to wear a bra.
    For the sake of the community, I shall sacrifice myself and witness, given proof, then decide if it is indeed noticeable or not.

-----------

I just landed a job as a Software Engineer for BMW, pretty happy about it :D I treated myself with a whole chocolate (haven't eaten any chocolate bars in >4 months)

9. For the sake of the community, I shall sacrifice myself and witness, given proof, then decide if it is indeed noticeable or not.

-----------

I just landed a job as a Software Engineer for BMW, pretty happy about it :D I treated myself with a whole chocolate (haven't eaten any chocolate bars in >4 months)
    Holy **** dude, that's nice to hear!

10. Sentinels anti speedhack and internet that spikes a lot might drive me insane

11. 3 months ago i had problems with my mic's headset (it was a cheap one so I wasn't surprised... Just asked for the money back from the store I bought it from and bought Hyper X Stinger with another investment from me lol)...

Today, I'm having problems with the ****ing microphone of the stinger's headset... and it still hasn't been 2 months since I bought it...

**** my ****ty luck lol

12. Spent a good hour at Tarren Mill. Probably got +50 kills. Felt real nice.

This level 28 rogue did get me killed though. I was killing the bat handler and this rogue landed a cheap shot on me and the bat handler killed me. Couldn't ****ing believe it.

13. i just fall in love... agian & agian.. -.-'

14. lol, don't worry...

It's alot better than being me:

-girl asks you what time it is;
    -you tell her the time, even though you saw that she has a phone, and was with a group of girls who also had phones xD...;
    -moments after, you look around, and there's a clock right next to her;
    -2 years after you tell a friend of yours that, and look, he tells you she was interested in you ...

Yup, Hugo everyone, I'm officially ******ed top kek

I just keep thinking, why the ****, of all the things she could've said / asked, why ask the time ? -.- xD