1. Just got out of surgery and everything hurts. Worst thing is I won't be able to weight-bear for a least a few days and can't work out for at least a month.

Someone suggest me some games to play pls, I'm gonna get so bored.

I'll start playing on Outland too

2. Nice, grats. What's your ilvl now?

Also, I finally got a 2nd legendary (non-crafted) for my Vengeance Demon Hunter today, after having played it casually since a month after Legion launched. I'm happy with that.
    I'm 911 now. Not bad since I was 906 yesterday :3
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ren-mill/kemii

3. Wait, trial of style is NOT a joke ????

I actually thought it was a meme... it's actually... in the game???? for real???

----------------

played TBC for about a month non-stop, thought I found my MMO, nope
    played BDO for about a week non-stop, thought I found my MMO, nope

back to retail... leveling another alt..

anyone on EU horde I would appreciate any powerleveling :D

-----------

new workplace is really chill... i feel more relaxed at work than at uni/home
    Edited: June 24, 2017

4. Today I found out that I probably have deuteranopia. It sux.

5. Today I found out that I probably have deuteranopia. It sux.

moderate-deutan here, FeelsBadMan

6. IDK how bad colourblindness is for you guys :(
    But I guess you guys only know what its like and think it's normal I guess the colour scales you can see. Which has to be fascinating.

7. Woke up, guild disbanded. ;-; don't know how to find an active guild that isn't french or something else on outland alliance lol, are those just non-existant?

8. IDK how bad colourblindness is for you guys :(
    But I guess you guys only know what its like and think it's normal I guess the colour scales you can see. Which has to be fascinating.
    Imagine there being a color difference in some things that you never knew existed until someone else said something about it. And then all you can really process is "Wait, what?"

9. Woke up, guild disbanded. ;-; don't know how to find an active guild that isn't french or something else on outland alliance lol, are those just non-existant?
    I can name 5 on top of my head that are supposedly decent and recruiting, there's a section on the forum and there's global.

10. Website said that I got mild deuteranopia so I can see colors but have some problems with shades. And yea, like Mercy said, it's pretty shocking after realizing that you don't see world like everyone else and you just now found about it..

11. "supposedly", but one morning you wake up and it's gone because last night 3 people didn't show up for gruul and everyone had a hissy fit. Global recruits everyone and anyone, so you'll run into the biggest dumbasses there, not worth the headache.

12. "supposedly", but one morning you wake up and it's gone because last night 3 people didn't show up for gruul and everyone had a hissy fit. Global recruits everyone and anyone, so you'll run into the biggest dumbasses there, not worth the headache.
    I only said supposedly because I'm not part of every guild. Plus, It should be pretty obvious I'm not talking about the "social" and casual guilds who recruit in global, but those who only use channels to advertise their guilds. There's plenty of choice, for sure

13. Asus z270-E ✔
    i7-7700k ✔
    Corsair H100i v2 ✔
    EVGA FTW3 1080 TI
    RAM

So close, but so far.

14. Asus z270-E ✔
    i7-7700k ✔
    Corsair H100i v2 ✔
    EVGA FTW3 1080 TI
    RAM

So close, but so far.
    what kind of nasa operations are you up to?