1. Pretty surprised I got kicked from a guild on another server cause I said Icy veins recommends 3 healers in Firelands normal.

FeelsBadMan. His excuse was, "You have a different opinion to me, so you must leave since my opinion is a fact."

Well, I guess it's back to Warmane then.
    Edited: June 26, 2017

2. Website said that I got mild deuteranopia so I can see colors but have some problems with shades. And yea, like Mercy said, it's pretty shocking after realizing that you don't see world like everyone else and you just now found about it..
    All my early life I thought that I had good vision because every time that someone couldn't read something that was far, I could. And my vision never felt tired when reading or watching television or using a computer. In my university you can take a free vision test if you go to the optometry faculty, you can get free glasses too if you buy the frames (University doesn't sell frames). Anyways, I took a vision test just for fun while I we were waiting for something, I was there with a friend because she needed them, not me.

Long story short... With eyeglasses I see everything in "HD" (Hope that explains it). I never knew that I was missing so much "vision" until I casually took a vision test in my early 20s.

3. I'm legitimately having fun on retail on a class that isn't DK.

4. I'm doing a steady 1-2 levels per day on retail with my 2-3 hours of free time :-/

I'll be 110 by the time next expansion rolls in....
    I hope..

5. Looks like i'm not going to be able to play DOOM anytime soon.

6. I'm legitimately having fun on retail on a class that isn't DK.
    Of course. Holy Priest is love.

@Link, 66GB for DOOM? wat
    I swear it was 30GB. *checks local files*
    76.7GB.... oh.

7. what kind of nasa operations are you up to?
    Solitaire and Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 and 2

8. Bought 4 tempered glasses for my phone on ebay... First thing I've ever bought on Ebay... Super cheap!! 3$ for 4 tempered glasses... Holy **** :D 1 month to arrive tho :C

I'm hopefully going to buy a chair for myself also in the next month, with a big discount... *fingers crossed* :D

I'm also getting close'ish to FINNALY buying a new PC... Hopefully by the end of the year I'll have my new-and-long-awaited-friend by my side ;D... And I'm now inclined to buy a desktop....

Lately I've bought so much ****....

My HyperX Cloud Stinger Headset is on RMA... 2 months of use... That's the 3rd ****ing headset that's having problems... One more and i'll say **** it and buy a decent phones and a separated microphone.

9. Legion has won, check out Patch 7.3 here: http://mmo-champion.com/ and here: http://www.wowhead.com/

Patch 7.3 Argus is absolutely amazing. Best part is: we now know patch 7.4 will be Sargeras.

Although 7.4 is unconfirmed, I am almost certain Sargeras will be in 7.4. If he is in 7.4, this will be the best expansion ever. Wrath, MoP, BC, doesn't even come close to this epicness.

Well done Blizz -;)
    Edited: June 29, 2017

10. Legion has won, check out Patch 7.3 here: http://mmo-champion.com/

Patch 7.3 Argus is absolutely amazing. Best part is: we now know patch 7.4 will be Sargeras.

Although 7.4 is unconfirmed, I am almost certain Sargeras will be in 7.4. If he is in 7.4, this will be the best expansion ever. Wrath, MoP, BC, doesn't even come close to this epicness.

Well done Blizz -;)
    Ouch, that'll be great. Why do you think there will be a 7.4 though?

Spoiler: Show
    EDIT: So, we do kill a titan in 7.3. Ouch.

11. Ouch, that'll be great. Why do you think there will be a 7.4 though?
    Let me use deduction to ascertain why I believe Sargeras is in 7.4:

Firstly, suppose Sargeras isn't in patch 7.4, what will this mean currently:

The last boss in the 7.3 raid is Argus the Unmaker
    , unless this is a "placeholder" name for a significant lore character, then having a `random' unknown boss be the last boss of an expansion does not make sense.

At the beginning, Ion Hazzikostas stated: "We are going to Argus to defeat the Burning Legion. To do that, we need to defeat their leader."

Argus the Unmaker
    is not their leader - Sargeras is. Blizzard has never made the end boss of an expansion an unknown person.

That means, it is either the case

1) The last boss in patch 7.3 is a placeholder name for a significant lore character.
    2) There will be a secret boss after
    Argus the Unmaker
    that is revealed after he is killed.

Patch 7.3.5, a insignificant patch, would never introduce another raid with Sargeras in. Therefore, assuming
    Argus the Unmaker
    is not a placeholder name, then I doubt there will be a secret boss that will reveal themselves after he is slain.

That means, since there is always a significant lore heavy character at the end of every expansion, and, the fact that Ion said we are going to defeat the "leader of the burning leader", leads me to believe that, Sargeras will be in Patch 7.4
    Edited: June 29, 2017

12. Ouch, that'll be great. Why do you think there will be a 7.4 though?

EDIT: So, we do kill a titan in 7.3. Ouch.
    If you don't start using spoilers and don't stop dumping this info in mod chat without any sort of protection for my eyes, I am going to hunt you down.

13. Let me use deduction to ascertain why I believe Sargeras is in 7.4:

, unless this is a "placeholder" name for a significant lore character, then having a `random' unknown boss be the last boss of an expansion does not make sense.
    Argus the Unmaker is a reference to the planet itself. I don't know if Argus was indicated to be or not to be a world soul, but if it is, it is likely that is what it is. However, it could also very much be a placeholder or -subject to change-. Early datamining showed that Naisha would be in the Tomb of Sargeras, but turns out she wasn't.

At the beginning, Ion Hazzikostas stated: "We are going to Argus to defeat the Burning Legion. To do that, we need to defeat their leader."

Argus the Unmaker
    is not their leader - Sargeras is. Blizzard has never made the end boss of an expansion an unknown person.
    In order to GO TO Argus, we have to kill their leader. -> KJ
    He's the guy that we kill and end up going to Argus thereafter. What Ion said isn't "We're going to Argus to kill their leader".

14. Let me use deduction to ascertain why I believe Sargeras is in 7.4:

Argus the Unmaker

That means, it is either the case

1) The last boss in patch 7.3 is a placeholder name for a significant lore character.
    2) There will be a secret boss after
    Argus the Unmaker
    that is revealed after he is killed.

Patch 7.3.5, a insignificant patch, would never introduce another raid with Sargeras in. Therefore, assuming
    Argus the Unmaker
    is not a placeholder name, then I doubt there will be a secret boss that will reveal themselves after he is slain.

That means, since there is always a significant lore heavy character at the end of every expansion, and, the fact that Ion said we are going to defeat the "leader of the burning leader", leads me to believe that, Sargeras will be in Patch 7.4
    You're right. Blizzard did say in some interview that we will go to Argus to end the threat of the Legion once and for all, the Legion WILL be destroyed. The Legion has much more than just this one raid, it does make sense a second patch in Argus with a second raid, ultimately killing Sargeras. Mannoroth, Magtheridon and the Dreadlord Council is still alive, and we'll have to eventually kill them. There MUST be a second raid.
    In another interview Blizzard also said Legion's final boss is someone we know. We did not know of an Argus titan soul, so this cannot be the final raid.

EDIT: Ultra-spoiler
    The model database shows the entire pantheon has been added in this patch, with only exception of Sargeras. We'll get to all titans in this patch one way or another, the expansion will definetly not end here. If all the titans are here, then they definetly want to kill Sargeras

15. It feels great to be free to play so many of the awesome games that are out there without being shackled to something like World of Carboncopycraft.