1. It feels great to be free to play so many of the awesome games that are out there without being shackled to something like World of Carboncopycraft.
    Yeah don't you hate how WoW copies all the other successful MMOs that have been out for over a decade, god they're so unoriginal.

2. Sorry, too busy playing awesome games to care about famboyism.

3. Sorry, too busy playing awesome games to care about famboyism.
    Idk man, feels like you care a lot about it considering almost every time you talk about WoW it's bashing the people that play it, despite the fact that you work for a knockoff WoW server.

4. Your disjointed failed attempt at connecting different subjects to dig for a point is below the amusement level.

5. I hate these stupid ****ing Elekk mounts

6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BzNM2pyzW8
    At first, I thought an ad had managed to slip by my adblock. lol
    This was great. I want a StarCraft movie. Already pre-purchased the game, even though it's my 2nd time buying it!

7. I purchased it too(This is at least my fourth time, first copy blew up in disk drive, second copy broke, third copy might still be in my closet), that was pretty awesome. Had a laugh when it said "show me the money". I would definitely go watch a starcraft movie

8. July 1, 2017  
    Playing NFS Carbon after 8 years is really nostalgic.

9. July 3, 2017  

10. July 3, 2017  

11. July 4, 2017  
    Russians are born saying rush B and start at rank Super Global Elite 3, he didn't even stand a chance

TBC healing is rough
    Edited: July 4, 2017

12. July 4, 2017  
    Happy Treason Day my fellow 'Muricans.

13. July 4, 2017  
    Farmed 600g to sell it for coins to buy fiery warhorse reins last night aaaaaaaaaaand i need to have been using an authenticator for 3 days. Guess i should have farmed slower.

14. July 4, 2017  
    TBC healing is rough
    yeah, I almost forgot what it's like to run out of mana

15. July 7, 2017  
    The final boss of Legion has been confirmed by WoWHead's datamine of the last boss voicelines (http://www.wowhead.com/news=267182/p...logue-spoilers).

Read below to find out who the final boss of Legion is, Hint: the boss name currently on the PTR is a codename for someone else, and I was right.

Spoiler: Show

The final boss of Legion is Sargeras, from the following voiceline:

The titan soul of Argus is the key to breaking the Legion. Our defenses must hold long enough to destroy it... or Sargeras wins.
    Perhaps this world's past can aid us. I will scour my memory for what may yet remain.

Ye did it! Aggramar's essence is free! He can stand beside his brethren once more.
    The very cradle of creation!
    The titans can sever that connection... but not here. They need ta bring the soul o' Argus ta their place o' power... the Seat o' the Pantheon.
    Our victories mean nothing. So long as Sargeras has the soul of Argus to fuel his infinite army, Azeroth remains in grave peril.
    Their final act will harness the last o' Argus's power, to imprison Sargeras... once and for all.
    Heroes, I can signal the titans ta begin. Once they start their ritual... there's no turnin back!
    The tortured soul of Argus has been put to rest.
    It matters not. We have lost. Look to the skies!
    Sargeras will soon undo all we have fought for.
    No.
    We will use the last glimmer of Argus's power to bind him here. The Seat of the Pantheon shall become Sargeras's prison... and ours as well.
    You would condemn yourselves to stop him?
    Our world must survive... no matter the cost!
    A sacrifice must be made.
    Return home, children of Azeroth. Protect the final titan.
    Prophet... what happened out there?
    Illidan serves as the Dark Titan's jailer. His sacrifice has ended the Legion. At long last, the Burning Crusade...is over.

I was exactly right from my earlier boss predictions, and my deductions were correct. Just saying :)