1. July 7, 2017  

2. July 9, 2017  
    OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

@Link @Lawl be proud of me ! :D

Finally know how to play somewhat decently! :D

From Silver Elite master to AK in a month... GG!!
    Edited: July 9, 2017

3. July 9, 2017  
    Warcraft 3 had it's 15th year anniversary last week.
    Such a long time, the feels.

4. I wish my housemate wouldn't hold onto my checks for a year

5. I wish my housemate wouldn't hold onto my checks for a year
    What kind of checks?

In other news, I got a 900 ilvl Memento of Tyrande! I'm so happy!

6. What kind of checks?

In other news, I got a 900 ilvl Memento of Tyrande! I'm so happy!
    Checks for rent, i'll check my account and i'll have a bunch more money than I'm supposed to and get excited but then I find out he hasn't deposited the check yet and get sad.

Grats. I haven't played legion since outland came out. The boss tactics are harder (More involved, **** the mind control in slabs) but playing your character is as boring as it gets in legion compared to TBC

7. Watching some people, who had foretold the death of Warmane because of a certain server by a known scammer, now quietly crawling back, sticking to the shadows, trying to stay under the radar, is quite delightful.

8. I just tried coconut milk, it tastes like, well, shampoo or other beauty products from coconut.

9. I just tried coconut milk, it tastes like, well, shampoo or other beauty products from coconut.
    Which other coconut beauty products have you tasted, besides the mentioned shampoo?

10. Well, I haven't tasted them all, but it's pretty much the same taste when you convert from smell.

11. Considering taste is part of how you smell things...

12. Managed to break my charger for my laptop at work. I hope my job will cover the costs for a new one.

13. Considering taste is part of how you smell things...
    While sorta correct (a simplified, but much more accurate way of putting it is that they are the same sense, basically), irrelevant here. Things can have different tastes and smells - it's the whole point of artificial aromatizers.