1. Disagreement with what, exactly? I don't care that you respond, however to [try to] make it personal is not "implicit" and is in fact "unprovoked".

2. I know, but the deed is already done. So I'm just hoping they didn't throw anything away. That's all.
    It did need cleaned anyway, and there was nothing of value that I know of in there unless he wanted the keys to a truck that needs $1000 repairs done on it, but it's still really annoying. I'm going to have to purchase a door knob with a lock on it, if he goes in there without him even knowing him who knows what he will do now. I only have one semester left, I don't know if i could have handled more with him as a housemate.

Oh, he also paid $75 to get the weeds and **** cut when the agreement before was the landlord would provide a mower and we would do it (I volunteered because i probably have 600 hours of weed cutting experience). I've had people offer to do both the front and backyard for only $30 too.

3. Heh, yeah, I know. I've had similar issues with my parents and my brother messing with my things before too. Though it's worse when someone who you probably know very little mess with your things.

About him paying for lawn-mowing or whatever, does the money he paid have any effect on your income? Like, do you guys share funds or anything?

4. Heh, yeah, I know. I've had similar issues with my parents and my brother messing with my things before too. Though it's worse when someone who you probably know very little mess with your things.

About him paying for lawn-mowing or whatever, does the money he paid have any effect on your income? Like, do you guys share funds or anything?
    Either he's going to pay for it, the landlord will reimburse him, or it'll get split between the three of us. It's not much, but I could buy like two good steaks with that much money if it got split

5. Yeah, that's what I'd be concerned about though. If he took the initiative to pay for that without consulting you, then I don't think it should come out of your pocket in any way.

6. I feel nauseous about this.

Their game has not been well designed for several expansions, and they choose to spend their development costs on updating casting animations rather than important things such as class balance, content, etc.

I play on Warmane now because it is more "World of Warcraft" than Blizzard's game has been in a long time

7. Their game has not been well designed for several expansions, and they choose to spend their development costs on updating casting animations rather than important things such as class balance, content, etc.
    Really? The game has never been balanced, but you don't think they've provided enough content? Also, what the hell does art design and assets have to do with class balance anyway? o.O

8. Really? The game has never been balanced, but you don't think they've provided enough content? Also, what the hell does art design and assets have to do with class balance anyway? o.O
    Yes, you are correct, it never has been balanced... In a way, it never should be. As it stands right now thought, it's in the worst state i have ever seen it. Melee are completely out of control, burst damage is insane.... There's just no fun in it anymore. People easily die in a rogue stun, Rated BG's are completely run by Demon-hunters.

Art Design has completely nothing to do with class balance, and that is what makes me nauseous... They're spending $XXXXXXXXX Money developing art for the game, rather than putting that $XXXXXXXXX money into balancing the game or making new content or new mechanics for bosses etc. Instead, they put up a dartboard in their meeting rooms with old boss mechanics, and throw 4 darts at the board for each new boss they make.

Sorry for the rant, i've just been an avid wow player basically since Molten core was released in Vanilla.... It feels like they're just killing the game off now
    Edited: August 17, 2017

9. Hah new animations on top of ****ty cartoonish graphics.
    It's like re-releasing old Scooby Doo episodes with 3D.

10. Sorry for the rant, i've just been an avid wow player basically since Molten core was released in Vanilla.... It feels like they're just killing the game off now
    Well I'm sorry if I triggered that by asking what people thought of new casting animations...
    Hah new animations on top of ****ty cartoonish graphics.
    It's like re-releasing old Scooby Doo episodes with 3D.
    You're such a hater.

11. Yes, you are correct, it never has been balanced... In a way, it never should be. As it stands right now thought, it's in the worst state i have ever seen it. Melee are completely out of control, burst damage is insane.... There's just no fun in it anymore. People easily die in a rogue stun, Rated BG's are completely run by Demon-hunters.

Art Design has completely nothing to do with class balance, and that is what makes me nauseous... They're spending $XXXXXXXXX Money developing art for the game, rather than putting that $XXXXXXXXX money into balancing the game or making new content or new mechanics for bosses etc. Instead, they put up a dartboard in their meeting rooms with old boss mechanics, and throw 4 darts at the board for each new boss they make.

Sorry for the rant, i've just been an avid wow player basically since Molten core was released in Vanilla.... It feels like they're just killing the game off now
    The "They spent money on graphic designers instead of programmers!!!11!!1!!!1" only makes sense when you aren't talking about a multi billion dollar company. I guarantee this is the work of people that have been hired for a while, have already finished their other more important jobs, and that blizzard didn't go "We hired a new artist last week, we cant hire a new programmer". Coming up with new and fair tactics isn't easy, and someone who has been raiding since molten core would realize that pretty much every boss in the newer expansions has more tactics than ANY older boss. In old WoW, your class was hard to play but raids were simple tactic wise. Now, playing your characters are balls easy but raids are pretty intense tactics wise on higher difficulties. Not only that, but back in vanilla they didn't have any previous tactics so everything felt fresh. There's not an unlimited amount of ways you can do something. I prefer older wow myself, but your argument about them wasting money on this is just illogical. They do not do the same job, they were already hired, and blizzard has enough money they don't need to balance between animators and programmers

12. Not only that, but back in vanilla they didn't have any previous tactics so everything felt fresh.
    they also didn't have in-game features that told them what to do

13. " There are so many flavors and yet you choose to be SALTY" Zugzug

14. they also didn't have in-game features that told them what to do
    Let's be real. If someone needs an addon to tell them what to do, they aren't any good in any expansion.