1. Using drugs to mask your thoughts and feelings is a bad way to hide everything. Typically, those who smoke those substances get addicted. I would recommend seeing a doctor / councillor about your mood and how you are managing it. Finally, I'm not certain whether you cannot find energy because you're working full time, or because you lost interested in what you used to enjoy doing, but not being able to find energy to enjoy activities you would normally do, can be a sign of depression - which would be appropriate from your experiences. I would recommend speaking to a doctor about your mood at least.
    I'm not contradicting you, but weed doesn't cause addiction.

Have thought about seeing some doc.

2. Nope! I'm an actual dinosaur. I'll always be younger than you :)

3. Nope! I'm an actual dinosaur. I'll always be younger than you :)
    That is correct: ) Cant do nothign against that;:)

4. i deleted every single game on my pc , including wow after noticing that blackrock is dead
    i started working out 6 times / week 1 day gym weight lifting next day cardio and calesthenics and so on
    followed a strict diet hiet protein no sugar low fat
    lost 9 kgs in 2 months got shredded as fck from 28% bf to 13% now and still going
    i have more time for my study and to write new songs for my rap channel
    wow is cancer you should delete guys

5. i deleted every single game on my pc , including wow after noticing that blackrock is dead
    i started working out 6 times / week 1 day gym weight lifting next day cardio and calesthenics and so on
    followed a strict diet hiet protein no sugar low fat
    lost 9 kgs in 2 months got shredded as fck from 28% bf to 13% now and still going
    i have more time for my study and to write new songs for my rap channel
    wow is cancer you should delete guys
    Some people can maintain a healthy balance in wow and real life work, Just because you couldn't doesn't mean nobody can.
    Congrats on the fitness achievements. <3

6. I got my Discipline Mage Tower challenge weapon last night. It's really cool. I've been playing more of the spec because of it.

7. I never played any other expansion but Cataclysm and i still believe it is the best one, it made me study programming and one day i gona script every single thing cata has to offer

8. I can't play retail anymore, I'd rather play ESO since they're basically the same game only one is prettier and doesn't require monthly payment.

Was thinking of getting back into Vanilla or TBC... Does anyone still play ?

9. Found a naked alliance mage helping a horde level in a cave

10. Man, it's been absolutely crazy out tonight. I've killed a dozen zombies so far, at least! Does anyone know why the **** they're carrying candy though?