1. That would suggest I spend any time in Argus....

I don't like that place.

EDIT: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...mill/mindheist - is Dj's priest btw.

2. Also looking forward to the classic realms. That is gonna be awesome, just need to decide on a class.
    That's what I'm thinking about too.

3. Same. However I wont be making use of the new sub-races. All my characters are beautiful the way they are. Even if most of them are Orc.
    Yeah, I'm not going to play them on my main characters either. I might roll them to check out the quests for them, but that's about it. Way too attached to my beautiful humans.

I wish I could play with you noobs.

4. Il play classic 100% .,did you see in their poll they plan to copy toons to tbc??
    Also most likely il multibox :P :)

5. I might consider playing it if they update the game to today's standards.
    I want to play the content and experience the story, not get a third job I won't even get paid for.

6. Cant wait for new expansion im bored of legion :(
    I'd personally rather go back to classic, I just dont trust in blizz to bring out an expansion with good pvp again. All I do in legion is leveling new alts, trying to learn classes is the last thing that keeps me in. Pvp is a mess and pve doesn't tickle me, gets me in a position where I'm kinda stuck at currently. I actually considered playing on US for the time being just to play with old US friends from molten, who I didn't get to play with in 3 years, but lvling is cancer... (Yes, I'm getting desperate)

7. Yeah, I'm not going to play them on my main characters either. I might roll them to check out the quests for them, but that's about it. Way too attached to my beautiful humans.

I wish I could play with you noobs.
    Let's all roll on EU then since you US people are used to the high pings :^)

8. happy birthday to me

9. I'd personally rather go back to classic, I just dont trust in blizz to bring out an expansion with good pvp again. All I do in legion is leveling new alts, trying to learn classes is the last thing that keeps me in. Pvp is a mess and pve doesn't tickle me, gets me in a position where I'm kinda stuck at currently. I actually considered playing on US for the time being just to play with old US friends from molten, who I didn't get to play with in 3 years, but lvling is cancer... (Yes, I'm getting desperate)
    Same thing. I tried Legion, tried all classes and warlock seemed the most interesting to play so I used that character boost thingie on it. In 1 week I got max level, then did all quests in all zones in order to open Legion flying and world quests. Turns out I didn't need either as I got catapulted to Argus almost immediately after I stepped on Broken Shore. The catch-up is just ridiculous. It doesn't feel like a challenge at all. Several days of doing world quests on Argus took me from trash-geared to near-endgame. Then I got bored. My bonus sub for purchasing the game expired and I didn't renew it...

Now I'm playing on a vanilla server, waiting for Blizzard to release official vanilla. I'll go there and if I don't like it I'll just return to that server. Or return to Outland, if ZA is out by then.

10. Happy Thanksgiving you noobs.

Now I'm playing on a vanilla server, waiting for Blizzard to release official vanilla. I'll go there and if I don't like it I'll just return to that server. Or return to Outland, if ZA is out by then.
    ZA will have been out on Outland for a long long time by the time Blizzard's classic servers are launched.