1. Finally managed to stick to a character in Legion, did all the raids, dungeons, class campaign, everything except Antorus.

I am finally ready for the next expansion, hoping I'll actually do these things as they come, not all at once at the end.

2. Finally managed to stick to a character in Legion, did all the raids, dungeons, class campaign, everything except Antorus.

I am finally ready for the next expansion, hoping I'll actually do these things as they come, not all at once at the end.
    Antorus is really fun. You should do it too before you call it quits.

3. ZA will have been out on Outland for a long long time by the time Blizzard's classic servers are launched.
    Yeah, I guess...

Blizzard and their "Soon TM"

-_-

4. They never said soon though. They made it pretty clear that they hadn't even started development on it.

5. This is a Nintendo Switch set of arcade controllers plus a bunch of games \o/

can i come hang out with you?
    pretty please <33333333333333

6. well, lets see what i can think of:

I can find the weirdest **** on Youtube and Google and scare the hell out of my parents and friends with it.

also, I do old lady voices out of nowhere when i'm alone for no reason whats so ever... (I also for some reason can impersonate King Julian from the Madagascar movies.)

(I also like to make people (those ones who get offended by everything) mad at the stupidest **** for fun...I do this on facebook. the other apps suck balls)

7. Pointless to come back online here again since the last time logged in (3 years ago)

8. (I also like to make people (those ones who get offended by everything) mad at the stupidest **** for fun...
    I like you.

9. So has anyone converted to the superior MMO aka ESO yet?

10. "Hey, we have similar levels of edge now let's jerk each other off"

You're some weaboo **** poster trying so desperately to be different from the hundreds that came (and left) before you.

Next.

11. This is a Nintendo Switch set of arcade controllers plus a bunch of games \o/

pretty please <33333333333333
    omg yes, I wanna stay up all night with you bb...stay up all night playing super mario odyssey