1. I actually deleted my previous comment since I realized I don't want to argue with some random pathetic no name person on WoW forum.
    "It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

2. Im became a moderator of the NA League forums, the amount of salt I get to deal with is amazing fun.
    You? NA forum moderator? How come not EU? I don't envy you. Sometimes you will have to make difficult choices, and when you do, pray do keep in mind the difference in cultures.

3. @unbanned

Yes... I must be full on "Edgelord" just because of something i do in my life. haha okay.
    (aside from this ****ty edgy avatar i used. still have to change this ****)

look, i don't mean to start anything (and if it does, by all means tell me and i'll delete this part), but a lot of people have a little "edge" in their lives. that doesn't mean they're a hardcore edgelord. (except that big *** number of people who overkill it (like this avatar) and make it cringy. one obvious example being the sonic fandom.)

now, i get called "adorable"/"cute" or "Something else" (and yes, even "edgy" by one of my friends because the Discord name i had a while back was "bloodstone", so i changed it later because i found out that edgelords ruined it), I said **** it and accept it because lets face it, I am just some morbidly delusional weird *** nobody who has a mellow yet bubblyish attitude who also happens to like horror movies, puppies, video games... and yes, i'll admit i sometimes talk like a sailor.....

now you might probably call me a dumbass or something huh...

4. You? NA forum moderator? How come not EU? I don't envy you. Sometimes you will have to make difficult choices, and when you do, pray do keep in mind the difference in cultures.
    Because Im not an EU player. I've been on NA for about a year now since I transferred. So much better community, it's less toxic and the 110ms isnt even bad.
    So far no hard choices have been made but there is a big team of us and we all tend to have an input on a thread before its deleted and action taken.

5. Good that you have a team to work with and for which you can ask for input and opinions. It definitely makes those difficult choices much easier to make. I had forgotten that you had said you were playing on NA. In any case, try not to get stressed out by the job. It may not seem like it yet, but in the long run, it will get tiresome at one point or another. I wish you the best with your job, and I only hope that you can stand it long enough to see advancement!

6. so do i, but since i was eating it and ignoring the warning the doctors gave me about eating pizza while lactose intolerant, i got sick eventually and threw it all up (even overshot the basket)

ever since that day i cant eat pizza without peeling all the cheese off of it. it's not the same...

7. There are plenty of cheeses for those that are lactose intolerant. It's also possible to order or buy pizza that doesn't have cheese at all on it.

8. Who changed my name? (:
    It must be you Mercy (:
    Edited: December 18, 2017

9. Instead of an H it was L (:
    It only meant that i like Nutella really much (:

10. Here is something pointless.. My brand new email address is [email protected]
    + were on 2500th pointless page.

11. Man, 3 pages on the holiday news thread and already 2 people that refuse to follow the forum rules.

12. There are plenty of cheeses for those that are lactose intolerant. It's also possible to order or buy pizza that doesn't have cheese at all on it.
    yeah but my family can be *******s when it comes to that. like, i told them to order a small one without cheese. but they didn't because theyu said that would "ruin the pizza". so i just keep my mouth shut about it

13. yeah but my family can be *******s when it comes to that. like, i told them to order a small one without cheese. but they didn't because theyu said that would "ruin the pizza". so i just keep my mouth shut about it
    What about the pills to suppress the intolerance temporarily?

14. You play ret and your faction is holding 4 bases at eye of the storm but you miss the storm glory achiev. You see a wild ally rogue running to the base with the flag. You know you are going to hand of prot him and steal the achiev. GG!