1. God forbid any "newbies" joined the thread, they'd instantly get **** on and discouraged from posting
    Judging by the new threads I've looked at I don't see how that was a bad thing.

2. Judging by the new threads I've looked at I don't see how that was a bad thing.
    Some people are just too sensitive.

3. Some people are just too sensitive.
    now THAT'S what i call Popsicles
    because they have a stick up their ***. (basically people with no sense of humor)

4. now THAT'S what i call Popsicles
    because they have a stick up their ***. (basically people with no sense of humor)
    Are you sure you want to make an accusation like that with your posting history?

5. Some people are just too sensitive.
    DO's post is accurate with you as well.

6. DO's post is accurate with you as well.
    You really want some attention bud? Feeling lil bit irrelevant in real world? C'mon, tell me what bothers you.

7. You really want some attention bud? Feeling lil bit irrelevant in real world? C'mon, tell me what bothers you.
    Rich coming from someone who idolizes a guy that literally killed himself to be relevant.

8. Are you sure you want to make an accusation like that with your posting history?
    my posting history if just fine, you may not like it but this is your new god. now bow

9. my posting history if just fine, you may not like it but this is your new god. now bow
    Who are you?

10. I have a feeling you don't know much about Kemii.

11. I have a feeling you don't know much about Kemii.
    You're right, really I don't really know anyone on here, and that's okay because they don't know me either. but anyway, I feel like i could get along with him/her if i got to know him/her.

12. You're right, really I don't really know anyone on here, and that's okay because they don't know me either.
    I know you more than I'd like, Vittany. Your "funny" threads are some of the most painful to read on here.

13. I know you more than I'd like, Vittany. Your "funny" threads are some of the most painful to read on here.
    or maybe you're just proving that you're the one with no sense of humor seeing that you don't find my posts funny.