1. Rest in peace LIKAH.

May society be merciful as he yells out inconvenient truths....

2. Rest in peace LIKAH.

May society be merciful as he yells out inconvenient truths....
    Like that he account traded, got scammed in it, asked for support, and we "didn't assist" with his permanent-ban-worthy rule break?
    Yeah, that was quite an inconvenient truth for him to come complain about in the Forums... for him.

3. Like that he account traded, got scammed in it, asked for support, and we "didn't assist" with his permanent-ban-worthy rule break?
    Yeah, that was quite an inconvenient truth for him to come complain about in the Forums... for him.
    Well you gotta admit, he was quite honest about his opinion on that.

If I were him I would've lied to your face about it, haha :P

...But I was really just refering to the "i love ****" part above, tbh.

4. If I were him I would've lied to your face about it, haha :P
    If I were him I wouldn't have went buying accounts and getting scammed in the first place.

5. If I were him I wouldn't have went buying accounts and getting scammed in the first place.
    Fair enough.

But while we're at it, let's give a quick shoutout to Mirda2000

6. YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT. Share something pointless about your life. Just for funs?

The way to my heart is tea. And Taurens.
    I can flex my thumb

7. 2 titles in one week FeelsGoodMan

8. Grats noob. Glad I could give you the motivation.

9. T'was a good week (**** Halls btw)

10. I basically do nothing at my work.
    Very pointless (:

11. What a lovely day. Sun is shining and almost cloudless sky. My bike's gone, only lock left behind..

**** all who do this, **** you in the ***

12. I'm trying to figure out what is the limit of times you should facepalm in a day before you end up breaking your nose.

13. I'm trying to figure out what is the limit of times you should facepalm in a day before you end up breaking your nose.
    How far you've gotten?